Septembers Bring Your Lunch to Work

Comments

• I'd like to join please!
    I am in the office for 16 days this month so sign me up for the full 16.
  • Can I join in please?I am off work today back tomorrow so 19 days at work for me this month. Can you put me down for 15 days please? I am planning to have more plant based meals this month - less cheese to help with weight loss so taking lunches will help (no jackets/cobs with cheese). I am vegetarian so options for buying are limited.
    'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'
  • Day 1/20 and I've got 3 bean chilli with some extra veg, and an apple and satsuma for snacks.
  • s1n25
    s1n25 Posts: 113 Forumite
    Day 1 completed. Made a batch of Tomato soup last night.
    Debt Free Diary..."Start of a new chapter"
    Nov: Unsecured Debt : £2,900.. Bring your lunch to work 1/18..NSD challenge 5/20

• Thrice
    Thrice Posts: 159 Forumite
    Logging in with 1/20 days for me!

Made a lovely sourdough sandwich filled with rocket, tomatoes, sliced black olives, peppers, hummus and mayo. It was really tasty, will probably make the same again tomorrow.

And I brought breakfast to work, so nothing spent at all on food day :j
  • You all have such lovely lunches! Day 1 done, salad and a mugshot for me!
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 3 September 2018 at 8:40PM
    Day 1/13, a toasted wholemeal pitta and salad and humous which was in the fridge as my OH didn't eat it on Friday - very MSE :rotfl:
  • s1n25
    s1n25 Posts: 113 Forumite
    Satay Chicken with rice & salad for lunch today.
    Day 2 completed.
    Debt Free Diary..."Start of a new chapter"
    Nov: Unsecured Debt : £2,900.. Bring your lunch to work 1/18..NSD challenge 5/20

• s1n25 wrote: »
    In again please, must try harder this month! Lost my way towards the end of August and wasn't on the ball.

Target of 15 days for Sept
    Ladykernow wrote: »
    20 days for me please!
    Pughster wrote: »
    Love that I've stumbled across this challenge, definitely need the extra motivation to keep on top with meal prep & proper planning (and save a bit of cash!). Going to aim for 18 (on leave 1 day & got a lunch already booked in for someone's leaving do)

Morning,

Welcome aboard :)

You've been added to the list on page 1.

Good luck x
  • I'd like to join in with this - I always start the month being organised and with the best of intentions, but a few weeks in I slip back into buying lunch. Hopefully posting every day will keep me motivated!

Could I be put down for 20 days please?
    I'd like to join please!
    I am in the office for 16 days this month so sign me up for the full 16.
    PurpleJay wrote: »
    Can I join in please?I am off work today back tomorrow so 19 days at work for me this month. Can you put me down for 15 days please? I am planning to have more plant based meals this month - less cheese to help with weight loss so taking lunches will help (no jackets/cobs with cheese). I am vegetarian so options for buying are limited.

Morning,

Welcome aboard :)

You've been added to the list on page 1.

Good luck x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport