Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 6 March 2018 at 10:04PM
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Finally managed to use my Amex card in Aldi yesterday. Email re credit arrived before I got home :T
    TM, not liking what I!!!8217;m hearing about Team Sky this morning :(

Morning paw sniffers:D

It!!!8217;s all been brewing for a while hasn!!!8217;t it. It!!!8217;s all very disappointing:o.

We don!!!8217;t know any cyclists locally who are suffering from Asthma and need to take meds.....and we know a lot of cyclists.

Yet everyone seems to have it at the top of the sport:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Good morning all, lovely day here, the sun is out, mostly blue sky with a few clouds drifting by.
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Well interesting few days for me starting Thursday morning at work . As the weather was closing in and boss was considering closing for the day on Friday when I started to get funny messages on my work computer. Went to tell the boss and he said same with his computer. It was a ransom virus that infected all 4 office computers . So he decided office would be closed Friday ( I am self employed so no work no pay).
    On Thursday oh and I had to check on mum in the evening as her t time carer never came so we went for a long walk through the beautiful cathedral city where I live and he took loads of pics.
    I!!!8217;ll try to post one tommorow. Friday we walked 7.5 kilometres to and from the village where our daughter lives and took our granddaughter out on the sled. We tied on the top part of her IKEA high chair and pulled her home. She!!!8217;s 20 months and shrieked with delight. But as we got to their door our daughter took a tumble on the ice and hurt her elbow. Shes going to have it xrayed in the morning so we are hoping it!!!8217;s not broken. Then got a text from the boss to say no work tommorow as computers are not fixed yet ( although they have saved my accounts software and the hire software )

Off to London next Saturday for our other granddaughters 2nd birthday and then 4 days in Nice the following weekend to stay at my sisters flat

Glad the snow has gone now though

Nightmare :eek: Lent my dd my laptop once, it came back with a minor piece of ransom software on it, took me ages to dig it out :( Hope it gets sorted so you can get back to work.

Hope your granddaughter's elbow is OK, bones are still fairly flexible at that age so hopefully she will be fine xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Good morning all

I need to fix a spreadsheet for DS Leaning to do new tasks :j

Got a Dreams bed delivery this morning, Thought it might have been postponed as they must have a backlog but email and phone call this morning confirming

Will venture out to see DIL before lunchtime if the delivery is early enough

Take care and stay safe although most of the snow has gone :j
  • marmitelovemehateme
    marmitelovemehateme Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 March 2018 at 9:34AM
    Good morning on this beautiful sunny day.....

Have good days one and all....

Congratulations izzy65....Your guess was mightily close:T:T

Lord, I know we have struggled with personal and family sickness. Please look upon those with favour... We have tried to remember details and to get things right. However, I feel in my spirit sometimes we may not be right, so I pray for glitches.
    Amen.
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :hello:

Must be back in work no phonecall or text saying otherwise ...
  • Chieveley
    Chieveley Posts: 418 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Morning, Guess Dave will be busy this week
    BritishPieWeek2018.jpg
    Continued Asda whopsie envy here as only have Teskie & Waities handy but enjoy reading along. Hugs to all poorlies will be joining you on Friday as into hospital for heart procedure. Have a good week now the snow is disappearing.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

I need to fix a spreadsheet for DS Leaning to do new tasks :j

Got a Dreams bed delivery this morning, Thought it might have been postponed as they must have a backlog but email and phone call this morning confirming

Will venture out to see DIL before lunchtime if the delivery is early enough

Take care and stay safe although most of the snow has gone :j

I was going to try and try and convert my excels to google docs but it refused to upload them - not that I do anything on the sheets other than at the desk.
    My excel is very sick, it takes forever to upload now. Possibly because I've got a 10 page file now and there are so many formulas and copy links ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning.

O3 free mummy chocs now live, also for those lucky enough to have won droid £50 peesa Express, there are £5 mains any day / any time

Also another loyalty item, no app unfortunately BarBuritto
    Free Birthday Buritto and points on card, looks like you need a card initially to register.
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 5 March 2018 at 10:51AM
    Good morning :)

Price changes in Tesco on the wines today

Did anyone happen to notice if the Barefoot rose was the moscato please? (and £6.48) If so it's now on offer in T so would work out at £2.79 each. I will try it later but I don't get off from work until 4.

ETA the 3 on Elaine's list have all gone up in price in T according to MSM
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business