Hermes international parcel

Options
2»

Comments

• ZZaffy
    ZZaffy Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No, the driver has not stolen my parcel. The parcel was returned to me. It did not go to the address on the label but to the nearest sorting office where it sat for 2 weeks and then was returned to me intact. I should have read the instructions before sending but because I was using Hermes, which I use a lot, I thought I knew how the system worked but International Hermes to Sweden is a different company called Postnord. So I accept responsibility and wasted £14 postage. What annoys me is, the recipient's phone number was on the label. It is a requirement. All Postnord had to do is text person to pick up her parcel. Apparently, Postnord are not required to do that. What is the point of a contact phone number if they don't use it. An expensive waste of time exercise.
  • shaun_from_Africa
    shaun_from_Africa Posts: 12,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    blueball2 wrote: »
    The driver has stolen your parcel.
    ZZaffy wrote: »
    No, the driver has not stolen my parcel. The parcel was returned to me.

At least you have your stuff back safely and I'm sure that once blueball2 reads it, they will be back to apologise for accusing the Hermes driver of theft.
  • mattyprice4004
    mattyprice4004 Posts: 7,492 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    At least you have your stuff back safely and I'm sure that once blueball2 reads it, they will be back to apologise for accusing the Hermes driver of theft.

And it'll rain £50 notes, my kitchen tap will dispense Pinot and there'll be a Ferrari waiting on the drive!

Prats like blueball2 are quick to dish it out, but hide away when proven wrong.
    I've used Hermes for years and only had a couple of minor issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure