MSE Poll: How much data do you use on your mobile?

Poll started 22 January 2019
With the growing use of social networks, streaming services, gaming and more all done on mobiles, we wanted to see how much data you crunch in a month.

How much data (via 3G or 4G signal not Wi-Fi) do you USE in a typical month? If unsure, check your data usage settings or your mobile bill.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• ds1980
    ds1980 Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    I always love this question when renewing contracts. It’s irrelevant as I would use the amount of data I had. If I had 20gb I’d be much more Blaise about using data than if I only had 2gb.
  • Mr.Saver
    Mr.Saver Posts: 521 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    ds1980 wrote: »
    I always love this question when renewing contracts. It’s irrelevant as I would use the amount of data I had. If I had 20gb I’d be much more Blaise about using data than if I only had 2gb.
    You will have a comfort range at the end. If you were given only 100mb, can you manage to not go above it? What would you feel about it when using your phone? On the other end, if you were given 1000gb, can you actually use the most of it without intentionally wasting it? Maybe you don't have one number to the answer, but you will have a comfort range.
    In my case, the upper side of my comfort range is only 4 times the lower side, and I think most people have a comfort range less wide than your range (10 times).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure