Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am as sorted as I will ever be :rotfl:
    No money or inclination left now!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am as sorted as I will ever be :rotfl:
    No money or inclination left now!

That's what Internet shopping is for. It helps the inclination spread for a little longer...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorted, yes! I had four stocking-filler type presents to buy, and nobody said what they wanted, so I bought posh stuff from Waitrose, not my normal bog standard range. I may descend so far as to wrap it :)

Hope you have a peaceful and relaxing Christmas, Z, take care of yourself :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • ZTD
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Sorted, yes! I had four stocking-filler type presents to buy, and nobody said what they wanted, so I bought posh stuff from Waitrose, not my normal bog standard range.

xuL8tat.png
    I may descend so far as to wrap it :)

I did quite a bit (for me) wrapping this year. It's a lot easier when you have space to work in.

Still didn't wrap my Dad's bottles though... :rotfl:
    Hope you have a peaceful and relaxing Christmas, Z,

I hope so - Mum is out of hospital, but I'm still flattened with a damn stupid cold.

On the bright side, my bed is now built in its entirety for the first time in 10 years. Took a lot of time though - you forget how bits go together... :rotfl:
    take care of yourself :)

You too. Mind the evil southern snow which brings the country to a halt doesn't bite you over the Christmas period.

I also hope Santa (or his stand-in for dyslexics - Satan) brings you and everybody just what's needed for now and the coming year.

:kisses3:

:xmassign::xmastree::santa2:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    xuL8tat.png
    Exactly :rotfl:
    Mum is out of hospital, but I'm still flattened with a damn stupid cold.

On the bright side, my bed is now built in its entirety for the first time in 10 years. Took a lot of time though - you forget how bits go together... :rotfl:
    Woah! There's some very-not-good in there, Z ... I hope all will be well.

You too. Mind the evil southern snow which brings the country to a halt doesn't bite you over the Christmas period.

I also hope Santa (or his stand-in for dyslexics - Satan) brings you and everybody just what's needed for now and the coming year.[/quote]
    Thanks! Satan just about covers it, this year, this feels worse than last year.
    :kisses3:

:xmassign::xmastree::santa2:

:xmassmile Awwww!

In my local little shopping centre, there's an animatronic one of these: :rudolf::rudolf::rudolf: it's quite fun. I'll stick with that image.

:xmassign:
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Take care of yourself Mr Z. Feed the cold.

I've got one too. Damn idiots who go to circuit classes with a streaming cold and handle all the bits of equipment. I got a sinking sense of inevitability!!:eek:
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • ZTD
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Take care of yourself Mr Z. Feed the cold.

I might instead push a lot of a topical antiseptic down my throat. Ethanol is multipurpose!
    I've got one too. Damn idiots who go to circuit classes

Circuit classes? You learning to solder? ;)
    with a streaming cold and handle all the bits of equipment.

Because, as C+C had it, they want to "see you snot! Snot! Everybody dance now!"
    I got a sinking sense of inevitability!!:eek:

And presumably a stinking sense of cold...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    And today in the annals of Franz Kafka...npower want you to give them 10 days notice for closing their account. But if you do, they flap around saying "This is far too early! We'll send you an email closer to the time!"

*sigh*
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    Well, I hope everyone has had a good Christmas. I shall be biscuitted out for a while...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    Options
    So npower are trying hard for the Worst Customer Service Award, hey? Sorry to hear that ....

May you have many yummy biscuits in your biscuit break :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport