Quit..rest ..restart . Diary no.3

Comments

• Thanks for that gigervamp. I gave the 'buyer'until Sunday .
    I immediately got an apology , and was asked would I be in after 3.45
    Buyer never appeared or contacted me . I'm not too pleased and while watching the floogals today ,iwas gonna enquire as to the buyers whereabouts. Instead , I will do nothing and relist on Sunday if there is no more contact .
    I hate this waiting :mad:

James had to go to doctors yesterday , and was hopeful of turning up in the afternoon . I knew he wouldn't . No big deal.
    He should be here around 9am . I haven't been feeling the greatest in the last few mornings due to waking up around 2am. Audible probably wakes me up.
    Once I'm up and have my breakfast I'm not too bad . It's just that when I know he is coming, I cannot have a lie in . Funny thing is ( and it's a good thing ) is that I don't really have lie ins since moving .

My wi fi is playing up again. I've changed the channels a couple of times . It might settle down soon .
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Ah, sounds like you've got a time waster there. How annoying.
  • Yes, very annoying . :mad: I don't think I could leave bad feedback as the 'buyer' has very good feedback as do I .
    The other annoying thing is she has my mobile no. and my address.

I may change my mind tomorrow and just relist and refund ,depending on what way I feel tomorrow
  • anna_1977
    anna_1977 Posts: 862 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Unfortunately these things happen as I'm sure you know!
    eBay won't allow you to leave her negative feedback - this was changed a few years ago. I think i'd wait till Sunday, refund her £2 and then re-list.
  • Thanks Anna . You are right . I will refrain from asking if the world revolves around her etc. She may have a genuine exciuse or just be a p I ta. We'll see .
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    AC stop sweating the small stuff!!!!! In the big scheme of things does it really matter? You've had those boxes hanging around for months, a few more days isn't the end of the world. Too much time on your hands - how do you feel about approaching some agencies to get some indication of what is available? I know you are not up to a full-time job but time and money are slipping away.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Thank you for your input gally :)
    My flat is currently like steptoes back yard . It should be sorted by Monday / Tuesday . Yeah, it's small stuff but I want stuff done etc
    I moved the boxes yesterday in anticipation . Then had to move them back amongst the rubble this morning . I have cupboard doors in the hallway and now in the kitchen ,where the flooring is being lifted tomorrow. I'm trying not to be dramatic but I believe in proper communication and treat others how I should be treated etc.
    There are things much worse to worry about as we all know:rotfl:

Will be putting cv out in the next couple of weeks . This will entail me getting back to tidying up the flat to a much manageable state , and wiring up the printer / scanner etc. TBH , Easter was always in the back of my mind to start looking and that's not too far away .
    It also means I'm on target to ( hopefully ) lose more weight and( maybe ) get some clothes that fit me once I see agencies etc
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    T
    It also means I'm on target to ( hopefully ) lose more weight and( maybe ) get some clothes that fit me once I see agencies etc
    :T - have you weighed yourself or are you just going by clothes sizes? You must be able to see a difference - though others usually notice first with me :o.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • T b h, I haven’t done a full week in the gym for some time . This means I haven’t been courageous enough to weigh myself just yet.
    People have noticed a change. Which for me is a huge plus.
    It looks like Monday is when I’m having pictures taken by instructor etc. Once I get into 3+ days a week things should progressed further fingers crossed.
    The good thing with yourself gally, is that people notice improvement :)
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    gallygirl wrote: »
    AC stop sweating the small stuff!!!!! In the big scheme of things does it really matter? You've had those boxes hanging around for months, a few more days isn't the end of the world. Too much time on your hands - how do you feel about approaching some agencies to get some indication of what is available? I know you are not up to a full-time job but time and money are slipping away.

Glad I'm not the only one who worries about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure