The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Yes, please do that ringing in thing on Thursday.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    8.30 on the dot, literally I watched the hand go round!
    Have appointment at 10.10 at the local surgery.
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • Butti
    Am feeling much more focused on the job interview and calm. Have a presentation to do for 15 minutes so will get on with that at some point.
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • Butti
    10.10 appointment
    10.40 bloods taken
    12.40 chest x-ray

The NHS at it's best
    48% off mortgage

• beanielou
    Butti wrote: »
    10.10 appointment
    10.40 bloods taken
    12.40 chest x-ray

The NHS at it's best

Indeed.
    When do you get the results butti?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Butti
    Got appointment with the Dr next Wednesday.
    48% off mortgage

• Butti
    edited 21 July 2018 at 2:36PM
    So didn't get the job but have another interview coming up it seems! Life's interesting.

The NHS doesn't hang around.
    Have to ring up Monday for my remaining blood test results.
    Appointment in ENT on Wednesday.

0% offers don't hang around either it seems.
    Rang up with the intention of moving Halifax and Tesco to Santander and it seems that offer disappeared two days ago :T
    She thinks they might bring it back in a fortnight which would be good as I will have £100 balance by then!

Going out now to change my bike seat on the new bike for the third time (at no additional cost :) ) The first one was too hard, this one's too soft.....just call me Goldielocks.
    48% off mortgage

• beanielou
    Hello Goldielocks:A:A:A

• Butti
    Bloods back all clear and chest x-ray fine. ENT appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully they will tell me what is going on.
    48% off mortgage

• beanielou
    Butti wrote: »
    Bloods back all clear and chest x-ray fine. ENT appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully they will tell me what is going on.

Hope you get some answers.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback