TSB credit card monthly direct debit not taken today

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,683
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    New statement amount, minimum payment and payment date now showing. All correct by my spreadsheet. Just have to wait and see if I get a paper statement, managed to change it just after everything went pear shaped.
  • pete-20-11
    pete-20-11 Posts: 597
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    £3.11 for me, spent over £500...
    PPI success. Banding success. Double Dip PCN cancelled! South facing solar (Midlands) and battery. Savings Session supporter.
  • veryintrigued
    veryintrigued Posts: 3,843
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Below might be a better thread to discuss your (well our) cashback issues as I'd created this thread specifically for the DD issue.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5844458
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,683
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    They must now be running into serious regulatory issues. No statements - can they charge interest ? Taking DDs without notification - does the simple on line view cover it, states due date but not how much / when it will be taken ?
  • SuiDreams
    SuiDreams Posts: 2,393
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Well my DD was taken today have checked my account not showing on TSB though, will see if it updates over night. Cashback still to be sorted and no statements.
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Yorkshire_Pud Posts: 1,857
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My TSB DD was taken today, still no statements! Amount and date were shown in advance in online banking.
  • juliamarsh
    juliamarsh Posts: 365
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have just received my May statement, no interest has been charged and they intend to take the total of the 2 statements by direct debit in June. As to cashback, I spent £514.72 in April, no cashback showing on my latest statement so checked online to find I have been credited with the princely sum of 24p! :(
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,479
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Has anyone actually had communication from TSB to advise what they will be doing to catch up on direct debits not taken?
    This is what is says they will be doing in their faqs (not holding my breath).

My direct debit should have gone around about the 11th, I say around as there was no date shown for several weeks during the IT crisis & also its got moved forward in the last 2 ish months, DD and statement used to be 16th & 18th, now 11th & 12th. I called early last week & was told it would be resolved by the end of last week (albeit this was a chap trying to help from the generic telephone/online banking customer service team as CC cs were too busy to even get through to), i'm giving them till the end of this week to take the DD or make contact with a plan before calling again and really pinning things down as this gives them time to fix the cashback issue (I got none but was expecting the full £5)
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • P-Nuts
    P-Nuts Posts: 14 Forumite
    juliamarsh wrote: »
    I have just received my May statement

Do you actually get statements in TSB internet banking, and not just "Statements are unavailable at the moment, please try again later."?
  • noh
    noh Posts: 5,794
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Letter received today stating April payment will be taken in June and £25 compensation will be paid to the card account before 15 June.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure