Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Rtc in my asda today.

“Smart” red three piece party food trays rtc from £3 to 30p

May have been reduced for a couple of days as none left on the hanging displays but found 7 on the lowest shelf nearby :T

No Lego though
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 23 February 2018 at 1:57PM
    Did we all know you get 25p off your drink using a reusable cup at Costa?

Just been to use my wonton code, and bought a reusable Costa cup (suitable for up to medium drinks) for £3.

I only ever get medium here anyway. Saw the 25p discount on the drive through menu, but had to ask for it as the sa said had forgotten about that.
    Used a Costa gift card, so will use the cup again.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Symantec
    Symantec Posts: 21 Organisation Representative
    gocat wrote: »
    My OH wont allow me to download this thanks to Norton :mad:. Cant really go ahead and do it as if something went wrong I wouldnt hear the end of it.

Sorry you are having trouble with downloading this program. Could you tell us how you found out that Norton could be causing this issue? You can also try disabling Norton firewall temporarily to check if that helps, Right click on the Norton icon located in the system tray > Disable firewall > choose your desired time. Let us know if that helps.

Harini
    Norton Support
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Symantec. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Wow so pleased that one of us has won something

I won a few weeks ago a set of Bose headphones worth £329 I did say :D
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Symantec wrote: »
    Sorry you are having trouble with downloading this program. Could you tell us how you found out that Norton could be causing this issue? You can also try disabling Norton firewall temporarily to check if that helps, Right click on the Norton icon located in the system tray > Disable firewall > choose your desired time. Let us know if that helps.

Harini
    Norton Support

Thanks and welcome to the thread! :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Did we all know you get 25p off your drink using a reusable cup at Costa?

Just been to use my wonton code, and bought a reusable Costa cup (suitable for up to medium drinks) for £3.

I only ever get medium here anyway. Saw the 25p discount on the drive through menu, but had to ask for it as the sa said had forgotten about that.
    Used a Costa gift card, so will use the cup again.

I am sure we can easily nudge their memory LOL. Thanks for that info.
    Symantec wrote: »

Harini
    Norton Support

Norton support, how do I stop Norton from wiping my login for Google account? Others are easy to keep with Roboform, but the checks that google make can be very time consuming and frustrating. TIA
    mhoc wrote: »
    Did your 100 free starter points go on straight away?

I am wondering what the cheapest drink is that you can get in Costas - I know small Americanos are £2 - its going to take a lot of 10 point free wuntoo drinks to get to 200 points :)

My Costalots charge £2.40 for a medium yankee, which I get from Nerd too, soo....... 100pts for being a newbie, 25p reduction for a medium, brings it down to £2.15 or 215 pts.
    215 less 100 = 115 or 6 coughees for a free one, the three days to use is good for us that now have more than one phone, so not too bad I suppose, if they start re-occuring it fortnightly, good link in with O3 Nerd offer, almost a coughee a day for half the week.

Am I alone thinking about how much money people are willing to spend? A lady before me in Costalot bought some hot drink of some sort, a sandwich ( £4.00 :eek::eek: ) and a bottle of soft drink, I think at came to over £8 !! Maybe a lot of folk are lucky to have that cash to spare. One workmate of mine went out for a meal and some drinks with his wife and spent £160.00
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Bunny egg full price in my waitrose
    So tested in Asda. Hopefully get a £6 egg for £1.35

It's definitely the same egg zippy, but where the heck does Waities get the 4 Easter bunnies from?

Really hope it works for you, thanks for testing :)

asda.jpg

waut.jpg
  • I bought some ScU[STRIKE]N[/STRIKE]m newspapers to get the free chicky wicken from Icyland. 800g bag of btreast strips. Got a few about 11ish, so 50p a bag, looks like it will do about 4-5 meals. Did a taste test a moment ago, and perfectly fine.

Got till spits for £5 off £30 spend, won't use them unfortunately, hope I can find someone who will put them to good use, hate throwing MOCs away.
    Still have 5 pizza Docs to use that expire in 3 days, will use them up by them and should get a decent "free" PAG out of them.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I won a few weeks ago a set of Bose headphones worth £329 I did say :D

Not that I recall, but well done to you too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure