One Call Insurance Questions and Answers

Comments

• Art_Deco
    Art_Deco Posts: 188
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Quentin wrote: »
    As you are posting (spamming?) this comment about "new posters" on one call threads you might like to read more reviews from one off posters:

https://www.onecalldirect.co.uk/site-info/reviews.php

http://support.confused.com/confusedcom/topics/one_call_insurance_dont_use_this_company?page=2

You seem to have posted (spammed ) on both threads also ,have you a vested interest in this company I notice you havent answered the One Call representatives question.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 1 July 2017 at 7:23PM
    Art_Deco wrote: »
    Quentin wrote: »
    .....,have you a vested interest in this company ........

Certainly not!

What in my posts regarding this company makes you think that?

Your lone voice posts do suggest that you may have an agenda!
  • One_Call_Insurance
    One_Call_Insurance Posts: 10 Organisation Representative
    edited 29 June 2017 at 3:27PM
    Nolaguard wrote: »
    Hello Team ...Glad to join this group....

I want to discuss with you regarding policies confusion which is generally occur in clients mind. Mostly clients reject the life insurance policies because they think that individually money saving is beneficiary rather than to life insurance package then what we should be do?

Hi Nolaguard,

Thank you for your question!

We are a non-advisory company so I can not tell you what to do. However, I do want to help you consider the full picture so you can make the best decision for yourself.

Just to be clear, life insurance pays your dependents as regular payments or a lump sum in the unfortunate situation that you pass away; it's designed to give you with the reassurance that your dependents will be looked after if you're no longer here to provide. You can decide how it is paid out, and whether it will cover specific payments (such as mortgage or bills); The amount of money paid out depends on the level of cover you buy.

People usually consider life insurance if they have dependents, for example, school-age children, a partner who relies on their income or a family living in a house with a mortgage. A life insurance policy covers the financial costs you provide, as well cover funeral expenses (if you choose a policy that does this).

Often, those who decide not to pay for life insurance have different circumstances. For example, they are single; their partner earns enough for their family to live on or they are on a low income and could eligible for benefits. In these situations, it is not uncommon for people to have savings that will cover the cost of their funeral, but because they have no dependents, they don't feel the need to pay for a life insurance policy.

When shopping around for life insurance, make sure you check what is covered for the price of the premium.

The cost of your policy depends on a number of attributes, these include; the amount of money you want to cover, the length of the policy, your age, your health, your lifestyle, and whether you smoke.

{Text removed by MSE Forum Team}

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

The One Call Marketing Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of One Call Insurance. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • One_Call_Insurance
    One_Call_Insurance Posts: 10 Organisation Representative
    rudekid48 wrote: »
    Which bit of not being able to tout for business did you not understand? Publishing a phone number for a financial advisor - really??

Hi,

Ringing this number does not mean that there is any obligation to do business with One Call, it is just giving the option to discuss the issue further with a professional who can provide more help if needed.

Thank you,

Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of One Call Insurance. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • rs65 wrote: »
    MSE have described you as an insurer in post #1. Are you?

Hi rs65. That was my error. I've amended it.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • rudekid48
    rudekid48 Posts: 2,382
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi,

Ringing this number does not mean that there is any obligation to do business with One Call, it is just giving the option to discuss the issue further with a professional who can provide more help if needed.

Thank you,

Don't patronise me. You are supposed to be here to help your existing customers - which you've so far failed to do on the big thread of complaints - not offer phone numbers to people looking to buy insurance. Anyway, looks like MSE agree with me as they've removed the section from your post.
    All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
  • joseph012
    joseph012 Posts: 37
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Art_Deco wrote: »
    To be fair a lot of those complaining were new posters, just saying it may not be as it seems.

Rubbish... It's completely as it seems. I think you may will have a vested interest in this company. Read all the reviews about this company and then come back and comment.
  • Art_Deco
    Art_Deco Posts: 188
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    joseph012 wrote: »
    Rubbish... It's completely as it seems. I think you may will have a vested interest in this company. Read all the reviews about this company and then come back and comment.
    Ridiculous comment to make, I did read the comments that is why i questioned why there was so many new posters!!!!! obviously you dont like it when someone raises a question,;)
  • joseph012
    joseph012 Posts: 37
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    you hadnt raised a question..you made a statement. If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread regarding onecall insurance then move on :p
  • The clue is in the name - you can only deal with them via phone, not email (although all documents are electronic). Unfortunately, they are an awful company to deal with on the phone - long wait times for calls to be answered, with rude, unhelpful members of staff at the other end of the phone! If phone calls are the only customer-facing experience, it ought to be good. Initial policy pricing is good, but automatic renewals at 30% above other comparable premiums (with little time to get out of the renewal and penalties for doing so) mean that you have to be careful with these guys. I have had an awful experience with Onecall.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure