@ ktuludays
    i have a week 4 to swap for your week 3
    check your pm for details
    or if anyone else has a week 3 willing to swop for week 4

jimmyjj
  • SnowStar
    Options
    cmh4135 wrote: »
    Arrgh... hubby kept the week 2 credit card receipt but threw away the itemised one!

I don't suppose anyone has a week 2 or 5 receipt do they?

Thanks in anticipation.

Claire

Just take it in the credit card receipt. They've had that many people not understanding the T+C's that they've relaxed the itemised receipt restriction.
  • betheebee
    betheebee Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    I wonder if some kind person has a wk 4 or 5 receipt going spare, I have the other 3 but due to me having gastric flu I had to send Hubby to do the shop. He came back with a receipt for £39.97 and a receipt for £1.50 after buying a Sunday paper. He thought they would accept both receipts.
    I would pop a SAE in the post along with a thankyou gift.

Fingers crossed.
  • cragdoo
    cragdoo Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    SnowStar wrote: »
    Just take it in the credit card receipt. They've had that many people not understanding the T+C's that they've relaxed the itemised receipt restriction.

Dont think so , our local Morrisons have been very strict about this ..so much so I'm in the process of writing a very stronly worded letter to their head office.

If the fact that the receipts had to itemised (or itemized at they put it) was so important to them then they should have made this very clear in the offer

Here is the text from their website

"How to get your £20 voucher
    To claim your Morrisons £20 voucher, simply collect four separate receipts, each worth £40 or more, when you shop at your local Morrisons between 10th November 2008 and 14th December 2008. Each receipt must be collected from a different week. Save your receipts in the Collector Card you'll find at the till. Once you've collected four receipts, hand your Collector Card into the Customer Services desk at your local Morrisons to get your £20 voucher. "

at no point do they mention the word ITEMISED .... so need to read the T&C , surely it would be the 1st item , as it's clearly an important point

"1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
    2. By entering this promotion you will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
    3. To claim your Morrisons £20 voucher, simply collect four separate receipts, each worth £40 or greater, when you shop at Morrisons between 10th November 2008 and 14th December 2008. Each receipt must be collected from a different week. Multiple receipts from the same week are not permitted.
    4. The £40 shop excludes: Cash Back, Tobacco, Saver Stamps, Gift Vouchers, Lottery On-Line Game & Instant Tickets, ‘Top up’ Mobile Phone Cards, E top-up, prescription medicines. Purchases from Dry Cleaning, petrol station, cigarette kiosk and caf! are also excluded.
    5. Receipts must be submitted within a Collector Card, which can be acquired from any Morrisons store (excluding petrol filling stations). Collector Cards are available between 10th November and 23rd November 2008.
    6. Only one Collector Card can be redeemed per household.
    7. Incomplete, amended, damaged, defaced, photocopied or tampered Collector Cards will not be accepted.
    8. Amended, damaged, defaced, photocopied or reprinted receipts will not be accepted. Only itemized goods receipts will be accepted, this does not include credit card receipts.
    9. Once you have collected your four receipts in the Collector Card, you may exchange the completed Collector Card for one Morrisons £20 voucher at the Customer Services desk.
    10. Claims are only valid with a fully completed promotional Collector Card.
    11. Vouchers will be issued at all Morrisons stores (excluding petrol filling stations and the Gibraltar store).
    12. The £20 voucher can be collected from and is valid from 15th December 2008 to 24th December 2008 and is redeemable on one shop to the total value of £40 or over. Exclusions apply as in point 4.
    13. The £20 voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
    14. The £20 voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or coupon.
    15. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged Collector Cards and reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion if circumstances beyond its control make this necessary.
    "

Nope , items 1,2,3 ( in fact point 3. says " simply collect four separate receipts" ),4,5,6 or 7 mention anything about itemised receipts , and only once do the mention itemised in point number 8.

now that my friends is deliberately misleading the public , no wonder a previous poster said his local morrisons takings were up £100K !!!!

As they say ..." No Such thing as a free lunch " (including xmas ones !!)
  • SnowStar
    Options
    cragdoo wrote: »
    Dont think so , our local Morrisons have been very strict about this ..so much so I'm in the process of writing a very stronly worded letter to their head office.

If the fact that the receipts had to itemised (or itemized at they put it) was so important to them then they should have made this very clear in the offer

I agree. They've made a complete mess with this promotion (and given the staff a whole load of extra work at an already busy time :mad:).

However, I was under the impression that all stores had received communication last week that they were to accept credit card receipts albeit 'at the managers discretion'.

Although, when I saw receipts, I automatically thought of full itemised ones but maybe that's just me. :confused:. Since there's conditions about the £40 not coming from savers stamps/gift vouchers/gift card purchases etc. You'd need to the full receipts to prove that.
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sorry, it DOES say itemised receipts, so I don't see the problem. WHy should they have to say it more than once?
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I Won I Won I Won :confused:
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    catz747 wrote: »
    I Won I Won I Won :confused:

I guess this thread has been moved to wrong forum!
    Well done to all those who got £20 off Morrisons! :rotfl:
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Roger_Rampant
    Options
    I did receive my £20 voucher in the end, but I spent a lot more than £200 in total, the last shop alone came to £138, and although two weeks I kept it down to between £40 and £50, the other two weeks were between £80 and £100. So I bought £430 of goods, and paid £410 for it - making it less than 5% discount! :rotfl:

In all fairness though, I would have shopped there anyway! :p
    Thanks to all who post constructively.
    H
    ave an A1 day!
  • WokkiesDD
    WokkiesDD Posts: 328 Forumite
    Options
    congratulations.jpg
    x2 Ben&Jerry's Voucher;L'oreal Paris true match minerals;
    ~~~Please thank me if i helped you~~~
    :j:T Complainers Reunited:T :j
This discussion has been closed.