Electric toothbrush recomendations

124»

Comments

• I have the oral b (vitality). It's the simplest and the most effective one for me.
  • lurkylurky
    lurkylurky Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I was also going to recommend the Oral B 600 at Boots for £25 but even better at £15 from Asda. I’m tempted to order one myself for when my current one gives up. My dentist says to pay no more than £50 full price so this fits the bill nicely.
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,537 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    julieewald wrote: »
    I never used this one. I am using Autobrush hands free electric toothbrush. It is the best and cost very less around $89. It gives joy. You'll definitely love it. Only 10 seconds brushing and after that you'll get fresh breadth.

Erm, I'm thinking spam.
    A hands free toothbrush!!:eek: How does that work. And I'm still of the belief that we use ££s in UK (whatever Mr Trump would like to think!!)
    "It gives joy." I can think of better ways to be joyful
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    The Autobrush would be great for people with limited (or no) hand movements and far less invasive than having carers brush someone's teeth. I think it's a great idea in those circumstances, but it is of limited use for the rest of us.
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • archcherub
    archcherub Posts: 11 Forumite
    is there any real ultrasonic toothbrush to recommend? not those marketed as "ultrasonic" but only sonic.... those real ultrasonic are at a much higher frequence from what I read.
  • dreamyd
    dreamyd Posts: 254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I use a Fairywill brush . They were used on 'Shop Well for Less' and while the bloke using it was too attached to the idea of using a £300 version, it does the job for about the £15 -£20 mark depending on the deal you spot. USB charge lasts a month or so.
    Surviving the ups and downs of life with DH
    RIP Garden Tiger January 2007 - May 2022
    Weight loss 20.5/124lbs
    MF since 12/18

Fashion on the Ration 2022 53/66 coupons remaining
    2022 Decluttering challenge 300/2022 items banished

• mrmmhf
    mrmmhf Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Our Sonicare died within three years of use. The Oral-B we had before then was with us for over six years. I don’t think the Philips was built to last.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure