Tesco half price Easter eggs back

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Tesco have selected £1.50 Easter eggs reduced to 75p again. Worth stocking up :EasterBun

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 05 Mar:

If you go into Tesco (find your nearest) or shop online you can pick up selected medium-sized Easter eggs for 75p (norm £1.50). The offer is running until Sat 9 Mar and brands include KitKat, Smarties, Aero and Rolo.

For more details on this offer and some ‘KitKat number crunching’, have a look at MSE Jordan’s blog.

Big thanks to venison for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• SSUPER
    SSUPER Posts: 37 Forumite
    I wish they would half price the creme eggs. The Kingco used to do it in Janaury and I would get all mines then. It was 6 packs, now they are just 5 packs.
  • One of the Easter eggs in the current offer is a creme egg one, but hurry these offers usually end on Tuesdays, the next offer going off previous years may be buy one get 2 free making them 50p each.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    venison wrote: »
    One of the Easter eggs in the current offer is a creme egg one, but hurry these offers usually end on Tuesdays, the next offer going off previous years may be buy one get 2 free making them 50p each.

It ends 9th March according to their website
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ooh I love this time of year. Spring blooming and loads of chocs :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure