~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Woody2202 wrote: »
    Could I join if possible don't think I could make £10 per day but I would like to make £150 per month from eBay, also a small amount would be from quidco and interest

:hello: welcome to the thread. It's been a bit quiet on here lately, some months it's really buzzing. Please don't let it put you off if nothing seems to be happening much on here at the moment. I expect people have a lot to do now the weather is picking up and haven't much time to post. I'm sure everyone is trying to make money though:j

A lot of us start thinking it would be impossible to make £10 a day but it's surprising how it all adds up once we set our minds to it. You don't have to make £10 every day, just whatever you can and then total it up at the end of the month. Sometimes some of us go for several days without making a penny but it tends to even itself out over the month.

Good luck with your eBaying:beer:. I know I should do more of it myself but I really hate it and find every excuse under the sun to put it off:o
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £3.81 instagc for me and £10.50 tips from today and Saturday.

Oh and £20 Mrs Mop

£34.31 Total

Not going to be an awful lot of moneymaking going on for me this week except tips. Got loads to do to be ready for my holiday next week. Could really do with this week off as well :rotfl:

The great news is though that I have worked my last Monday today.:T

Down to 3 days when I return off holiday. Yippee :j
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £3.81 instagc for me and £10.50 tips from today and Saturday.

Oh and £20 Mrs Mop

£34.31 Total

Not going to be an awful lot of moneymaking going on for me this week except tips. Got loads to do to be ready for my holiday next week. Could really do with this week off as well :rotfl:

The great news is though that I have worked my last Monday today.:T

Down to 3 days when I return off holiday. Yippee :j

That’s brilliant KM :j Enjoy your holiday and the extra days off xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    Options
    Don’t know why I am awake so early :eek: I expect it is because I have lots on my mind - as usual! My brother had a hospital appointment yesterday which was more positive than expected and he is going to start some chemotherapy- just waiting to hear when. :j

Lots of other stuff too but that’s the main thing running around my head. :rotfl:

In money making news I have £90 slots profit £12.97 mb and 10p citizenme to add bringing my total to £242.73 :T

Hope everyone is ok and just busy with real life. Sending hugs to all who need them xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 15 May 2018 at 5:39AM
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Don!!!8217;t know why I am awake so early :eek: I expect it is because I have lots on my mind - as usual! My brother had a hospital appointment yesterday which was more positive than expected and he is going to start some chemotherapy- just waiting to hear when. :j

Lots of other stuff too but that!!!8217;s the main thing running around my head. :rotfl:

In money making news I have £90 slots profit £12.97 mb and 10p citizenme to add bringing my total to £242.73 :T

Hope everyone is ok and just busy with real life. Sending hugs to all who need them xxx

I'm awake very early too, shariann. Nice to see someone else is up and about:). Great news about your brother:j. I hope everything goes well for him in the weeks to come. Big hugs to you all.

As I was up I decided to see if there was a study available for me on Prolific. I love that site but have been very remiss at logging on recently:o. Couldn't believe it but there was a £5 study I was eligible for. Quite long but fun to do. Not only that but the money was actually approved and credited within 10 minutes of completion:j. If you do Prolific go over there now and see if there are any places left. There were lots available when I did it. I can't recall the subject title, something like 'individual differences to explain real world events'. Good luck:beer:
  • shariann
    Options
    Thanks for the good wishes cbc and for the heads up about prolific. Unfortunately nothing was available for me. The website looks different to when I last visited which was ages ago. Must check more often
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Another early riser here. Been up since 6 which is highly unlike me. :eek:

I have to nip to sainsburys for a bit of shopping and new knickers. Fill up the car. Draw some cash out. Nip to the allotment. Pick some sandals up from Clarks and then be at work for 12.

Good news re your brother Shariann! :j:j

Right I best get shifted.

Have a good day all.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Pleased to hear about your brother Shariann.
    That was a good survey CBC. I am terrible at remembering to go on PA and they rarely send emails.
    £50 from you gov landed in my bank yesterday, £10 amazon vouchers from SBs and £6 paypal from P*neC*ne.
    Keep up the good work everyone
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • truebluemummy
    truebluemummy Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is ok.
    I haven't done very much, quite stressful at work just lately.
    I have sold a couple of items on ebay, & sphock and some OT at work resulting in £82 and bringing me up to the total of £119 so far this month.
    Hope everyone has this warm weather we has in the east of England xx
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
  • Woody2202
    Woody2202 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    :hello: welcome to the thread. It's been a bit quiet on here lately, some months it's really buzzing. Please don't let it put you off if nothing seems to be happening much on here at the moment. I expect people have a lot to do now the weather is picking up and haven't much time to post. I'm sure everyone is trying to make money though:j

A lot of us start thinking it would be impossible to make £10 a day but it's surprising how it all adds up once we set our minds to it. You don't have to make £10 every day, just whatever you can and then total it up at the end of the month. Sometimes some of us go for several days without making a penny but it tends to even itself out over the month.

Good luck with your eBaying:beer:. I know I should do more of it myself but I really hate it and find every excuse under the sun to put it off:o

First of all thanks for the kind words of welcome, as for the quietness of this sub I won't let that bother me, and I agree the main thing is that we try. I also agree that £10 per day does not seem a lot but I think it's more getting in a routine thats my issue. I recently bought a diary so that I can organise my day better and also that I allocate time to do certain tasks i.e. take pictures and list on eBay, however I only have a really new account (it's only got 3 feedback :() that it is going to take a little bit of time for me to build up the account, however I am hoping that once I've established the account I might change it to a business account and see if I can start reselling items for profit rather than selling my own items :),

I also agree that I won't be able to make money everyday, ironically my next set of items are due to end for another week so if you don't hear much from my thats why :o, however I will update anyway even if I don't have a sale as it could motivate me to list more items. Again thanks for the kind introduction I hope you're month goes well and you make loads of money. Even though I have rambled on a bit I did make a sale yesterday which after fees and postage would leave me with a profit of £9.83
    Virtual Sealed Pot #27 £11.04/£100
    Make £10 A Day In June 0.00/£150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family