Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Havent heard that one before:eek:
    :rotfl::rotfl:

Flip beanie - you just made me feel old!

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I think we are probably about the same age!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    beanielou wrote: »
    I think we are probably about the same age!!

You're 21 as well, fabulous x

(if only my eldest child was not 28!)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Mr SSM said bed.... who am I to argue.

Night x
  • beanielou
    Mr SSM said bed.... who am I to argue.

Night x

:D :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,785 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Good morning to you all.

Just done my weekly weigh and am delighted and astonished to report -8lbthis week ! :j:j

Admittedly 5,5lb of that will be the 'bloat' that I put on when off plan away, but as that had taken a fortnight to put on, I was expecting it to take at least a fortnight to shift. I knew I was being really good this week - drinking loads of water, loads of speed, few carbs and minimal syns but that loss has exceeded my expectations - it's even 1 lb more than my first week loss!

It's also taken me past my 4 stone mark and into a new stone value on the scales - so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself today.:j

Plan for today

B: kipper with 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    L: chicken salad
    D: HM cottage pie

Snacks: easy peelers, red pepper, HEXA cheese
    Syns: 2 for oil for pie, possibly 5.5 for a kit kat
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Stoke - very good to read your story and nice to see things from a male perspective. Sorry to hear about what happened with your Fiancee.

After much deliberation, I have decided to stop going to group. I got to target, was there for a few months, went on a holiday, came out of target and have struggled to get back in again. With it costing me £4.95 a week, just couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Am still going to follow the plan, as I don't want to end up having to re-join group with my tail between my legs and look at all those "I told you so" faces. I was on the social team, doing the weighing, which I enjoyed as it was nice to chat to the members, but as you do it for nothing, I think you get taken for granted, as the group can't operate without the social team doing all the other stuff. Now I have my Saturday mornings back.

Anyway, there were quite a few men in the group and their weight losses were generally quite good, the most loss I had seen was 10lb!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Morning all, the TIE household is exhausted.com :o it’s amazing how much we are missing our car this week. I’m ok with walking as not to far from work but my son has really struggled mainly with his feet, lots of blisters :eek:. So hubby has tried really hard to be about to take him and has stayed up late to collect him (luckily on lates this week so could lay in).

WI with gain of 1.4lb :mad:, I know it’s not food related as been on track so must be all the walking. Monday - Friday I have done 54,327 steps, sounds good but am in quite a lot of discomfort as triggered sciatica :(. So today I am mostly resting with a good book (after I walk the dog :D).

Nice to see you Stoke, great to get a male view. Might help my son get motivated if I tell him how well you are doing :D

Have a good weekend all, enjoy the sunshine while it’s here ( if you have it) rain forecast later here :(
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • beanielou
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Good morning to you all.

Just done my weekly weigh and am delighted and astonished to report -8lbthis week ! :j:j

Admittedly 5,5lb of that will be the 'bloat' that I put on when off plan away, but as that had taken a fortnight to put on, I was expecting it to take at least a fortnight to shift. I knew I was being really good this week - drinking loads of water, loads of speed, few carbs and minimal syns but that loss has exceeded my expectations - it's even 1 lb more than my first week loss!

It's also taken me past my 4 stone mark and into a new stone value on the scales - so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself today.:j

Plan for today

B: kipper with 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    L: chicken salad
    D: HM cottage pie

Snacks: easy peelers, red pepper, HEXA cheese
    Syns: 2 for oil for pie, possibly 5.5 for a kit kat

Great loss :j :j
    Well done on the 4 stone & being down into another stone :)

• beanielou
    Have a lovely day all.
    The sun is shining here :j :j :j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure