IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ukcps

jimmy_the_moonlight
jimmy_the_moonlight Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 11 May 2018 at 12:30PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
hi I am new to this ,I have received a parking letter off ukcps date of alleged offence 3rd may 2018 in my name and address parking out of bay I was not the driver at the time do I just ignore it any advice would be of help. thanks in advance.
jimmy.

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Please start by carefully reading the Newbies Sticky at the top of this forum - It will inform you fully about the current state of private parking and lay-out your options for seeing this-off.

Ignoring stopped being a valid approach for many companies when the law changed back in 2012, so it is important you get yourself up to date.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,586 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    hi I am new to this ,I have received a parking letter off ukcps date of alleged offence 3rd may 2018 in my name and address parking out of bay I was not the driver at the time do I just ignore it any advice would be of help. thanks in advance.
    jimmy.

Hi Jimmy,

I'm trying to understand how so many people post without reading:

NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST

Is it due to accessing the forum on your phone? Or did you not read any threads (please start now) or what else can we do to make sure people read the sticky (at the top) thread first?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure