Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if we knew that this was it summer is here now. I do the duvet thing with strong clothes pegs - small saving there Beanie!

The next person going to my big town will be buying them for me:D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    It sounds like you've had a lovely day relaxiing in the sun Beanie :). Probably a good call not to go to yoga today.

Yes, it was I think :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    After such a lovely day I am thankful for the sun shining.

• beanielou
    A friend is taking me tomorrow to do some chores.

• beanielou
    Another You Gov survey :j :j
    Three to go :j :j :j

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ooh, beanie, three till payout? Amazing!

And have a lovely day out today with your friend :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Another You Gov survey :j :j
    Three to go :j :j :j

Woo hoo - here's hoping they come through quickly (oh and for me as well - I have two to payout I think :p)
    Must use my stash up!
  • beanielou
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    Woo hoo - here's hoping they come through quickly (oh and for me as well - I have two to payout I think :p)

Keep me posted :)

• beanielou
    Have had a good but very tiring day.
    Got lots of little jobs done, vet, library ect.
    Bought clothes pegs, & new oven gloves which were very very much needed.A lever arch file.
    Got the thing for the duvet~~heres hoping that it helps :)

• beanielou
    Have booked a high tea for my friends birthday next week.
    Cant believe its next week :eek:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback