Have Together Energy gone bust?

Fromply
Fromply Posts: 174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
Forumite
My emails to them today are bouncing as undeliverable.

Obviously they're under huge strain at the moment - seemingly not able (or willing) to produce final bills for anyone and not complying with the compulsory remedies awarded by the Ombudsman. Their billing systems have clearly been failing for a long time now.

It was inevitable that this day was coming!

[FONT=&quot]Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][EMAIL="complaints@togetherenergy.co.uk"]complaints@togetherenergy.co.uk[/EMAIL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The recipient's email system isn't accepting messages now. Please try resending your message later or contact the recipient directly.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][EMAIL="Support@togetherenergy.co.uk"]'Together Support' (Support@togetherenergy.co.uk)[/EMAIL]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The recipient's email system isn't accepting messages now. Please try resending your message later or contact the recipient directly.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Comments

• Just tried support email and not bounced back yet. IT issue?
  • Fromply
    Forumite
    It took 7 minutes to bounce back for me .....
  • wavelets
    wavelets Posts: 1,164
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Fromply wrote: »
    Have Together Energy gone bust?
    No
    My emails to them today are bouncing as undeliverable.

Try calling them on
    0333 150 1699

Lines are open :
    9-6 Monday to Thursday
    9-5 Friday

Or write to them at the following address:
    Erskine House, North Avenue, Clydebank, Scotland, G81 2DR
    Obviously they're under huge strain at the moment - seemingly not able (or willing) to produce final bills for anyone and not complying with the compulsory remedies awarded by the Ombudsman. ...
    Obviously, any failure of the supplier to abide by the agreed resolution of the ombudsman service needs to be advised to the ombudsman service, as the ombudsman service would have advised you ;)
  • Fromply
    Forumite
    wavelets wrote: »
    No

How do you know? It does seem only a matter of time!

wavelets wrote: »
    Obviously, any failure of the supplier to abide by the agreed resolution of the ombudsman service needs to be advised to the ombudsman service, as the ombudsman service would have advised you ;)

Sure and I have been doing that. In my case, three times now the Ombudsman has sent me the following email, then reopened the case as Together Energy have not completed the remedy actions!

[FONT=&quot]Together Energy has confirmed that it has now completed the remedy actions in full.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is an automated response sent to you as soon as we receive notification from Together Energy that it has completed the remedy. Some remedy actions may not be received immediately, especially if you are due to receive something by post.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If, after allowing 14 days, you believe that the resolution has not been completed as detailed below then please contact us by telephone on 0330 440 1624, email us at [EMAIL="osenquiries@os-energy.org"]osenquiries@os-energy.org[/EMAIL] or write to us at Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF and we will look into this for you.[/FONT]
    I'm sticking to email with my communications with Together now, I have lost complete trust in them and want the audit trail of correspondence. Though obviously that doesn't help me if the emails bouncing are anything but temporary!
  • wavelets
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    How do you know?
    There is no indication of the allegation ... unless you know otherwsie.
    You asked the question, so presumably you have no evidence either.
    Sure and I have been doing that. In my case, three times now the Ombudsman has sent me the following email, then reopened the case as Together Energy have not completed the remedy actions!
    You do not need to advise the ombudsman more than once, and thenombudsman service should not re-open a case where implementations remedies have already been agreed.

I suggest you call the ombudsman service on Monday to clarify the situation with them. :)

Your thread from last month on this matter
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5883567

I'm sticking to email with my communications with Together now, ...

Fair enough. Bye :)
  • wavelets wrote: »

You do not need to advise the ombudsman more than once, and thenombudsman service should not re-open a case where implementations remedies have already been agreed.

Yes, you do (had you read it properly).

I am in a similar situation - Together tell the ombudsman they have put the remedies in place - the ombudsman emails me and tells me to get back in touch with them after 14 days if the remedies haven't been put in place.

I can't check if the remedies have been put in place because Together cannot sort me out ANY bill at all in 9 months so I tell the ombudsman about it.

The ombudsman then tell me AGAIN that Together have told this this time that (honest guv) they have put the remedies in place.

So AGAIN I wait the 14 days etc etc etc.

So you DO have to keep telling the toothless wonder that is the ombudsman that Together are doing NOTHING.

In fact in one email the ombudsman told me they would have Together send THEM the invoice and they would forward it on to me. You can guess how that turned out...
  • wavelets
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    mereherenow = Fromply

Any other AE accounts you want to advise us of so that we can add them to the list?
  • Fromply
    Forumite
    Nonsense - what on earth makes you say that?
  • wavelets wrote: »
    mereherenow = Fromply

Any other AE accounts you want to advise us of so that we can add them to the list?

LOL, paranoid much?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport