Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Got woke up by the postman to sign for my £10 voucher also a posting pack with 5 items to send with 5 new smarts, 2 books stamps and a presentation pack. Logged on and have message to return the 5 smarts they sent me because I was running low. Looks like I am back on the panel from next week & on the correct addressed mail for the 2 weeks after.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Just got my last Posting Pack for this session. Only 2 standard letters to send, my usual monthly stamps and the Game Of Thrones Presentation Pack. At least that's going out in style.
  • ciderboy2009
    ciderboy2009 Posts: 1,154 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    Anybody else been given access to the android app?

I installed it today and it's telling me that I've got 12 items due to be sent :-D
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    quoia wrote: »
    Have you EVER logged in to the new site?
    Or would today be the first time ?

Yes, I have been logging in for weeks and have done a D2D and a correctly delivered survey.
    I rang them and they have no explanation either.
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Phone them.

I did and they are equally baffled.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Still waiting for the £2 incentive for sending a cube in middle of March!

I had to chase them this week for my March incentive as I received my April one through ok, so March seems to have been overlooked.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,158 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    es5595 wrote: »
    Well I’ve just had next weeks stuff come through, eight items to send, including two cubes?!
    Not impressed!

I had that a couple of weeks ago.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Just gone back on the live panel and very pleased with the presentation stamps they sent me. They were the Game of Thrones. I must have about 6 presentation packs and perhaps one day they may be worth a reasonable amount of money.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,804 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    MABLE wrote: »
    Just gone back on the live panel and very pleased with the presentation stamps they sent me. They were the Game of Thrones. I must have about 6 presentation packs and perhaps one day they may be worth a reasonable amount of money.
    I got that one at the end of my last session months ago ! I would have thought they could have found some new ones such as RAF100.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    molerat wrote: »
    I got that one at the end of my last session months ago ! I would have thought they could have found some new ones such as RAF100.

Good point!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport