Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,739Posts
    • 42,984Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 93
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 7th Jan 19, 9:00 AM
    • 2,576 Posts
    • 12,432 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Enjoy your "Retirement".
    Originally posted by redagila
    Thanks! and hope you're recovery is going well.

I have signed up for the international one instead (you're not supposed to do both together) and they immediately responded by asking if I could do a business version with my non-existent franking machine. So I'm not holding my breath....
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 7th Jan 19, 1:51 PM
    • 2,154 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    notbritishgas
    Thanks! and hope you're recovery is going well.

I have signed up for the international one instead (you're not supposed to do both together) and they immediately responded by asking if I could do a business version with my non-existent franking machine. So I'm not holding my breath....
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    I joined the International panel last year and like you the first contact I had was to take part in the business panel
    But eventually was invited to the residential and have been doing it ever since. prefer it to TNS as no preparation and 14 euros paypal per month.
    Late last year they appeared desperate for new members as they emailed me asking if I could recommend anyone, PM me if you want details.
    • Money maker
    • By Money maker 7th Jan 19, 1:57 PM
    • 5,153 Posts
    • 11,702 Thanks
    Money maker
    Received a med parcel today - first time I've had one this size. £5.75 first class, £4.50 2nd. That's a lot to stump up even if the value of vouchers is included. Must say, the box is a handy size though.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed.

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite!
    • Secret Lady
    • By Secret Lady 7th Jan 19, 2:10 PM
    • 721 Posts
    • 315 Thanks
    Secret Lady
    International?
    I joined the International panel last year and like you the first contact I had was to take part in the business panel
    But eventually was invited to the residential and have been doing it ever since. prefer it to TNS as no preparation and 14 euros paypal per month.
    Late last year they appeared desperate for new members as they emailed me asking if I could recommend anyone, PM me if you want details.
    Originally posted by notbritishgas
    Where do you find the international panel, does it have a name?

Thank you
    Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me"
    • notbritishgas
    • By notbritishgas 7th Jan 19, 3:18 PM
    • 2,154 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    notbritishgas

Thank you
    Originally posted by Secret Lady
    Try this

https://quotas.de/en/earn-money-with-our-postal-survey-unex-1322/
    • libra10
    • By libra10 7th Jan 19, 3:18 PM
    • 11,406 Posts
    • 251,816 Thanks
    libra10

Thank you
    Originally posted by Secret Lady
    I think it's probably this one

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1880777&highlight=international
    • LalalaLindy
    • By LalalaLindy 8th Jan 19, 1:17 PM
    • 70 Posts
    • 590 Thanks
    LalalaLindy
    Just accepted Unaddressed Mail invite online. Not had an email offering it yet though. Obviously online before emails are sent.

Hope someone else gets on too.

Edit: email arrived ten minutes later
    Last edited by LalalaLindy; 08-01-2019 at 1:30 PM.
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 8th Jan 19, 2:42 PM
    • 61,857 Posts
    • 265,129 Thanks
    beanielou
    Got one too
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 8th Jan 19, 2:54 PM
    • 1,173 Posts
    • 2,295 Thanks
    Saetana
    Nothing there for me but I start Unaddressed Mail next week anyway so it might clash.
    2019 Wins: £5.38 cash, scratchcard, 2 t-shirts
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 8th Jan 19, 3:15 PM
    • 2,576 Posts
    • 12,432 Thanks
    NBLondon
    I didn't get an e-mail or an online message - but I did get:
    Congratulations! You are a Daily Prize Draw winner for today, 7th January! We’ll be sending you your £10 Love2Shop voucher in the next couple of days and we hope you enjoy spending it. Thanks for your continued help with the Royal Mail Survey.
    Leaving the survey is feeling a bit like quitting Scientology
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 9th Jan 19, 10:00 AM
    • 2,230 Posts
    • 12,657 Thanks
    themadvix
    It's a bit late I know, but is there still anyone who'd like a diary who didn't get one? I forgot to use it as planned over Christmas (as part of a game), and I won't use it for diarying... happy to post to anyone who'd like one.
    OPs 2018 = £2090
    Moving savings = £3085
    OPs 2017 = £3103
    Starting balance 2012: £132000; balance Jul 2018: £91,552
    MFW2018 no. 38
    • ChotaPeg
    • By ChotaPeg 10th Jan 19, 8:57 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    ChotaPeg
    Yes - themadvix - I'd love it. I am waiting for them to send one to me but not holding my breath (irritatingly, starting live panel just after Xmas means you don't automatically get a diary and from my experience of their panellist service I don't hold too tightly to anything promised!). CP xx
    • themadvix
    • By themadvix 11th Jan 19, 8:59 AM
    • 2,230 Posts
    • 12,657 Thanks
    themadvix
    Have PM'd you ChotaPeg

Agreed re TNS. They've told me I'm finishing this stint and I think I've had my last posting pack (but that may not be the case...) but no presentation pack yet. Will wait and see!
    OPs 2018 = £2090
    Moving savings = £3085
    OPs 2017 = £3103
    Starting balance 2012: £132000; balance Jul 2018: £91,552
    MFW2018 no. 38
    • babs 103
    • By babs 103 11th Jan 19, 11:22 AM
    • 112 Posts
    • 874 Thanks
    babs 103
    As I said earlier, I too have a diary if anyone wants it.
    Quot Libros, Quam Breve Tempus
    SPC #11 025 - £207.12
    SPC #12 025 -
    • Money_Grabber13579
    • By Money_Grabber13579 12th Jan 19, 12:58 AM
    • 2,993 Posts
    • 1,471 Thanks
    Money_Grabber13579
    I joined TNS about four years ago and only just got accepted on to the training program. However, I have a question, which I addressed to TNS and found their answer a bit silly (in my opinion) so thought i’d ask it here too.

I have an item to post next Tuesday in the post box, before the last collection time. The last collection time is 9.00am and so I asked whether I could post it the night before, on the basis that it was more convienent for me and it would achieve the deadline of posting before the last collection time. However, they said no and to post it on Tuesday, even if it was after the deadline.

This seems a bit silly to me in the basis that my approach would result in it meeting the last collection time on Tuesday (but equally, wouldn’t be collected any earlier as there is no evening collection) whereas the TNS approach means it won’t get picked up until Wednesday.

What would anyone else do?
    Northern Ireland club member No 382
    • Primrose
    • By Primrose 12th Jan 19, 10:26 AM
    • 8,555 Posts
    • 30,111 Thanks
    Primrose
    I have a similar 9am only posting time with my nearest post box and I not unregularly see the mail van arrive to collect the mail as late as 10 am so I do whatever is most convenient according to my daily routine.

Since there is no 5pm evening collection I often post the previous evening to save having to rush out in the morning to meet the deadline and state on the return that it was posted around 8.30 am.

If I can,t do that I just post at 9.30 am or whatever and let the powers that be sort their results out. Our postal collections rarely collect within 30 mins of the stated time on the box so I wouldn't bust a gut if you have to post after the designated time. If they,ve told you to state the actual posting time I would go with that. It's not going to be an exact science.
    • chrisbur
    • By chrisbur 12th Jan 19, 12:10 PM
    • 3,115 Posts
    • 1,698 Thanks
    chrisbur

I have an item to post next Tuesday in the post box, before the last collection time. The last collection time is 9.00am and so I asked whether I could post it the night before, on the basis that it was more convienent for me and it would achieve the deadline of posting before the last collection time. However, they said no and to post it on Tuesday, even if it was after the deadline.

This seems a bit silly to me in the basis that my approach would result in it meeting the last collection time on Tuesday (but equally, wouldn’t be collected any earlier as there is no evening collection) whereas the TNS approach means it won’t get picked up until Wednesday.

What would anyone else do?
    Originally posted by Money_Grabber13579
    The following is in the Help section FAQs
    "Some of my postboxes have a last collection time of 09:00 Monday to Friday and 07:00 Saturdays. Is it okay if I post my items the night before in order to make the early collection the following day?
    Please post only on the scheduled day of posting, as posting a test item the night before will cause problems when you try to enter it online. It’s okay to post a test item at one of these boxes after 9am on the scheduled day, as long as you confirm the actual time of posting and that this was after the last collection time."
    • molerat
    • By molerat 12th Jan 19, 2:30 PM
    • 20,412 Posts
    • 14,705 Thanks
    molerat
    Just received my posting pack - 3 CUBES !!
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • Purpleroses
    • By Purpleroses 12th Jan 19, 2:37 PM
    • 4,116 Posts
    • 9,964 Thanks
    Purpleroses
    Originally posted by molerat

I got 3 cubes as well!
    #36 £2019 in 2019 ~ £851/£2019
    #88 CYDBX ~ £0/£6500

• beanielou
    • By beanielou 12th Jan 19, 4:36 PM
    • 61,857 Posts
    • 265,129 Thanks
    beanielou
    Originally posted by molerat
    Blimey, that is a lot for one week.
    Thought it was to be one a month?
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

549Posts Today

6,448Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Early days but with 5,000 votes in... 28% think the PM should still be in role by April's end, 72% she shouldn't.? https://t.co/YXMthdN9tq

• Today's Twitter Poll: Should Theresa May still be Prime Minster at the end of April, and will she be?

• It's Friday, it's five to five and it's time for.... (not crackerjack). Me to sign off social media for the weeken? https://t.co/26qXQjBHfL

• Follow Martin