Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 5th Oct 17, 3:36 PM
    • 96Posts
    • 241Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    0 WOW
    Birthday Freebies - which have you got?
    • 5th Oct 17, 3:36 PM
    0 WOW
    Birthday Freebies - which have you got? 5th Oct 17 at 3:36 PM

Have you spotted a birthday freebie or discount?

We have a full list of them checked out with the relevant press offices. (We even sent our Jordon out to test some, including the brow wax!)

Click "reply" below to discuss it or tell us if you've spotted one we don't have in the list

Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
Page 2
    • quoia
    • By quoia 16th Aug 18, 3:13 PM
    • 13,171 Posts
    • 141,604 Thanks
    quoia
    Yes, I have. IKEA send an email, then you have 3wks or do to visit store and print off your £5 voucher from the machine as you enter. There is no minimum spend either.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    I looked my profile and there is no section with the date of birth, so how do they know?
    Originally posted by kiwi07
    I don't know about that, but just looked at my emails and definitely have one which states HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it was received on my birthday.
    Maybe contact them .
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    After name and phone number it's the next bit of (mandatory) information you enter when signing up

https://secure.ikea.com/gb/en/user/signup/family/
    Last edited by quoia; 16-08-2018 at 3:16 PM.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • peewhyeff
    • By peewhyeff 16th Aug 18, 10:14 PM
    • 707 Posts
    • 1,034 Thanks
    peewhyeff
    All I got this year was the IKEA voucher. Used to get a voucher from Iceland for a free dessert (to value of £1.50 I think, used to choose the cheesecake), and a voucher for £2 for flowers from Morrisons, and something like a handcream from Superdrug. Sadly these seem to have come to an end.
    • downshifter
    • By downshifter 24th Aug 18, 5:06 PM
    • 1,076 Posts
    • 1,887 Thanks
    downshifter
    I looked my profile and there is no section with the date of birth, so how do they know?
    Originally posted by kiwi07
    Did you find this? I've just checked my already existing profile and there's nowhere for a birthdate. Which would explain why I've never had anything from them. Maybe it's because I'm a long-standing member so perhaps it's only for newer joiners.
    • carlislelass
    • By carlislelass 24th Aug 18, 6:19 PM
    • 1,749 Posts
    • 4,381 Thanks
    carlislelass
    Never had any birthday freebies
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 28th Aug 18, 10:08 AM
    • 96 Posts
    • 241 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    Never had any birthday freebies
    Originally posted by carlislelass
    Check the link above for how to get them
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • kiwi07
    • By kiwi07 28th Aug 18, 4:39 PM
    • 1,615 Posts
    • 1,089 Thanks
    kiwi07
    Did you find this? I've just checked my already existing profile and there's nowhere for a birthdate. Which would explain why I've never had anything from them. Maybe it's because I'm a long-standing member so perhaps it's only for newer joiners.
    Originally posted by downshifter
    I believe they should be able to get your DOB from the initial registration form you filled to become a Ikea family member.

As you, I've never had any birthday vouchers from them.
    Contacted them about it and they said those birthday vouchers are random and not sent to everyone those birthday is due.
    • alan_p_brown
    • By alan_p_brown 7th Jan 19, 4:39 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    alan_p_brown
    I am registered with tassimo.co.uk for coffee cartridges and have just received a birthday code for 2 free packs on a £30 online spend (excluding delivery costs).
    Probably won't work for me as I can usually find good offers at Asda and Tesco for my regular drinks, but would be great for anyone wanting something from the broader online range.
    • jillyjh35
    • By jillyjh35 9th Jan 19, 11:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jillyjh35
    Birthday treat
    If you’ve got a muffin break card, you get a free muffin on your birthday when you present your card.

You also get your 6th hot drink free after you’ve purchased 5
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,711Posts Today

9,161Users online

Martin's Twitter