Matalan Clearance Store

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Always_Harassed
    Always_Harassed Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    They now have a facebook page under Matalan Clearance Blythswood so you can keep up to date with the bargains.
  • azarazim
    Options
    Is there a Matalan Clearance Store located in the East or West Midlands?
  • forgottendreams
    Options
    hello - can anyone tell me what sort of items they stock? I think i'll schedule a wee trip if the clearance store stock homeware goods as well as clothing items :)
    I'm a Debt Free Wannabe :) PAID £4400/£6100 = 72.1% Busted!
  • forgottendreams
    Options
    Drea2904 wrote: »
    That happened to me aswell, sticker said £5.00 and I was charged £8.00 I brought it up and they advised they would not amend!

I thought they had to honour the price on the tags? I guess not, this has happened to my in New Look a while back, but if its priced up incorrectly that should be their problem, not the buyers!! :(
    I'm a Debt Free Wannabe :) PAID £4400/£6100 = 72.1% Busted!
  • Always_Harassed
    Options
    hello - can anyone tell me what sort of items they stock? I think i'll schedule a wee trip if the clearance store stock homeware goods as well as clothing items :)

Very limited homeware. Often have single duvet covers and sheets and some odds and ends for the kitchen.
  • Always_Harassed
    Options
    I thought they had to honour the price on the tags? I guess not, this has happened to my in New Look a while back, but if its priced up incorrectly that should be their problem, not the buyers!! :(

They always claim it is the customers who move the price stickers. Don't like being accused of stealing. Let's face it we only go because it is cheap. Customer service is hit or miss. Have been in at the weekend and staff seem to be from a parallel universe, much much better during the week if you can manage.
  • dandhmum
    Options
    Brilliant deals in matalan clearance today. Loads of older stock -50p and buy 1 get one free. Got 4 sets of 2 pack kids pyjamas, 1 kids joggers, 1 kids jeans for £1.50!!!!!:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure