Robbie Williams Tour 2006 Inner Sanctum tickets [CLOSED]

Comments

• gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Anyone managed to book any and are the tickets still available?/
  • Poppycat wrote:
    My daughter and wife loves him, personnel I like some off his music too. However is it me, but I think tickets are a little steep. I love my daughter to go and see him especially as she has such dreadful news of late it woudl really cheer her up, but the cost of prohibitive. :(

I know you think prices are steep but you could consider buying a couple extra then sell them on ebay for a big profit. Not done that myself but know people who have made quite a bit doing that. It could pay for your daughter and wifes tickets. Worth a thought.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    gamma wrote:
    Anyone managed to book any and are the tickets still available?/

I think a lot of the premium standing have gone. I would have loved a premium standing for Leeds but I am not in the fan club :(
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • gamma
    anyone who is a member know if there are tickets avail for glasgow? and which are avail?
  • gamma
    Just managed to buy 4 standing hope it will be worth it!!!
  • heatherw_01
    gamma wrote:
    Just managed to buy 4 standing hope it will be worth it!!!

where from? the fan club?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
  • 1st September in Glasgow. Premium seats so will be in the first 1/3 of the arena.
    When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.........
  • gamma
    Yes had to sign up to the damn fan club but hopefully will use 2 and make the cash back from the other 2 - already have 4 people in the office wanting to buy them lol!
  • heatherw_01
    Does anyone know if premium standing for Leeds is sold out? I heard it has.
  • afinn
    afinn Posts: 61 Forumite
    Just managed to get for for Wembley Stadium on 15th September 2006. General Admission South Stand.
    Took from 9am this morning until 2.30 as servers could not deal with demand. Almost had them ordered 4 times but could not pay until last attempt. Now got confirmation e-mail. All premium tickets for Wembley Sold Out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure