• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    CALLEY!

:eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl:

:eek:
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Pyxis wrote: »
    CALLEY!

:eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl: :eek: :rotfl:

:eek:

What????

It worked did it not. Until friday night it did not even have a photo :rotfl:

Yours

Calley X
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • calleyw wrote: »
    I am short curvy woman who is looking for a tall man.

I am funny, cute and love to have fun and play.

I love long slow kissing sessions. To tease. I love to give my complete attention to the person I am seeing.

if you are interested get in contact

So I wonder why I got so many response :rotfl: most are too young or too far away or want Friends with Benefits. Not my thing. Happy to be friends but not the benefits bit.
    X

If you're not wanting FWB, then I think you're maybe giving off the wrong message with that profile! To me it sounds like you're just after a bit of fun but not a serious relationship. No wonder you've got that many messages, you're probably getting all the sleaze balls, and not the nice genuine men.
  • The film was good the other night, I really enjoyed it. The young actor who played Eddie was spot on. I didn't realise it was first released back in March, so if you're after seeing it you'll be out of luck at the big cinemas. It was just released on DVD and it was at a village hall we watched it at (they have regular film nights) and there was a raffle....which I won 3 times lol!
  • calleyw
    If you're not wanting FWB, then I think you're maybe giving off the wrong message with that profile! To me it sounds like you're just after a bit of fun but not a serious relationship. No wonder you've got that many messages, you're probably getting all the sleaze balls, and not the nice genuine men.

GG, I do understand where you are coming from. I have been weeding loads out for various reasons and chatting to a few so I can suss out what they are after.

its just a bit of fun. I am not holding my breathe to get any thing out of it. I just did it to start with to see what sort of replies I would get.

I do have another more normal profile that I have a few blokes I am chatting to on. And the one I meet on Tuesday seems to be interested but we shall see what happens. As he seems to have gone a bit quiet on me.

I am not going to do anything silly so don't panic.

Yours

Calley

• Helloooo everyone! I am home again - completely knackered, but at least home with decent broadband. I did post midweek - a long post which wished WaS and WaSP happy anniversary, among other things, but the ether lost it and then I couldn't reconnect, so I gave up totally. Now caught up, so all the best to everyone xxxxxxxxxxx

(I'm back there again on Friday for the long weekend. Glutton for punishment? Me? :D )
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Calley, would Tuesday man have seen your other profile? If he is looking the a relationship then it may put him off if he thinks you are just looking for fun?

I'm starting the couch to 10k tomorrow, although it's going to be harder than hard to do as I'll also be pushing Escapette in her pushchair. I seriously need to improve my health and fitness though, getting out of breath waking up the stairs at work these days.
  • calleyw
    edited 22 August 2016 at 12:35AM
    Calley, would Tuesday man have seen your other profile? If he is looking the a relationship then it may put him off if he thinks you are just looking for fun?

He has not said anything. But as I said I will be shutting the racy one down in the next few days.

And edited it to say that I am not interested in casual or FWB or FBS.

Yours

Calley

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was at A & E with littlewing earlier. She has got an infection in her hand that was very painful. She is a very grumpy patient and thought I was a moron sent to annoy the hell out of her. (One of the other parents in the waiting room had to stifle a laugh as she was being particularly unreasonable at one point, and knew it, but couldn't bring herself to do it my way!)

DH was stressed. He cannot deal with hospitals or her needing to be at one. Plus he had to work later so he felt hard done by. Took us forever to get out of the house. I have no idea what he was doing. I unpacked the dishwasher after he was supposedly ready.

Then he went off to work. I'd warned my dad we would need picking up as there was no public transport.

I messed up money very badly so we cannot get anything out until DH is paid. Which means I haven't picked up my antid prescription so haven't had them for 3 nights. We couldn't buy anything to eat at the hospital (fortunately I had taken a big bottle of tapwater).

Littlewing and I were feeling really ill and very hungry when my dad arrived. And he announced he had to go shopping before we went home. I was so angry I could barely speak. I said, really! She is poorly with bacteria in her body and has had no lunch. (He got her some biscuits and a token apple). I said she's tired. He said, she can sleep in the car. I know I should be grateful for the lift but it never occurred to me that we wouldn't go straight back to theirs. He doesn't even remotely understand why I was so annoyed.

Then DH told me he wanted a sensible update. So he is in my bad books. He has come home and is watching the closing ceremony and is only half listening to me.

I have eaten too much sugary crap as that was all that was available. Couldn't get littlewing too sleep until quarter to eleven. She is a lot better having had her first dose of medicine but she couldn't switch off.

My head and eyes hurt but only because I am overdue a good night's sleep without the weird dreams.

By the end of this week things should be a lot better.

I could do with a proper cuddle. Any leftovers from your contact list, calley?

Ohh, flashing shoes in the procession..
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    So sorry whitening hope she spoons feels better.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure