PAYG/Monthly Data hungry, alternative to big suppliers

Comments

• Atasas
    Atasas Posts: 753 Forumite
    edited 8 December 2015 at 11:32PM
    got to be fair, used data sometimes too...
    and yes £2.00 is not nothing, its 200 pennies more than that :)
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Atasas wrote: »
    got to be fair, used data sometimes too...
    and yes £2.00 is not nothing, its 200 pennies more than that :)

lol, I dont know where my sim is, not used it yet, plenty of data for now ;)
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Got to admit, for the sakes of all +especially n00bs posting without reading)new and repeating topics deals/ bad, good service/value providers (esp. Vod f*%#s "customers") are plenty, topic should be sticky, no?

Btw current set up: still with EE for main data (still only temp of an offer); still as a back up for everything else I use and really like tello.co.uk; still have loads of spare SIMs, still want to find "perfect fit" for my ( non major, as ie BT) "provider" SIM/plan for good! ;)

UK and flexibility IDmobile, EU and flexibility BT when the EE merger completes.
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Atasas
    diamonds wrote: »
    UK and flexibility IDmobile,
    Tethering issues, CS didnt have no good feedback
    EU and flexibility BT when the EE merger completes.
    BT? I'd rather bleach my own eyes ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Tethering issues, CS didnt have no good feedback

BT? I'd rather bleach my own eyes ;)

Well im tethered right now on a Virgin East Coast train, £4.99 for a hours wifi or £9.99 for 24 hours :eek: Do I look stupid Virgin ?

BT may well be a great way to cheap EE roaming plans come merger ;)
  • Atasas
    http://static.moneysavingexpert.com/images/forum_smilies/angry-smiley-030.gif
    ... "No way Jos!!" Tight, as duck's a4se I am, I was and will be!

As it comes to BT and other Godzilla's - mark my words ;) with time none punter will matter as soon as you are one and being monopolist's they'll turn customer tears in to money... VadaFv*£s mark 2 if you like and I don't like such, hence I'll rather pay more to almost ANY alternative suppliers! :o
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Currently whizzing down the internets at 20MB in London on my summer EE 100GB promo for which some reason gave me the Xmas promo free, I have never topped up this sim :D
  • Atasas
    Currently whizzing down the internets at 20MB in London on my summer EE 100GB promo for which some reason gave me the Xmas promo free, I have never topped up this sim :D
    :money:
    Nice!
    what us going to do, when EE promotion ends, (so will be with ASDA)?

I believe to have to start using ukGlobe sim, perhaps?
  • Atasas
    edited 12 December 2015 at 6:00AM
    "Final decision"... Just ordered VadaFv¢ks SIM, with provision of 50gb promotion, but feel, as I have sold my soul to devil ...
  • Atasas
    had an email from VodaFv$s
    Hello "Atasas",
    Thank you for ordering a new free SIM.
    Your unique order number is W000376XXXXX. Keep an eye out for our order confirmation email. Once it hits your inbox, your SIM should arrive with you in 2-4 working days.
    Sounds, as they are making their business to be a favour to me? as if I am to become privileged to pay them, as if it takes them "divine intervention" to for them to process my order...

Same feeling as on the way back from friends relatives, we stopped at a pub, and ladies wanted sandwich and fancy coffee, which out of food service hours, has been made , with less of the fuss- honestly!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure