PAYG/Monthly Data hungry, alternative to big suppliers

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    EE 50GB is now half price with the Osprey 2 wifi unit at £25 for 24 months

http://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-monthly-mobile-broadband/osprey-2-mini-from-ee/details#choosePlanAnchor
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Atasas wrote: »
    if not the CS and general shambles with VodaF*&^...
    q0m3NMP.png

You should move your taskbar to the top as this a more natural eye level ;)
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Hi the only thing you missed in your Op was to tell people about traffic sense which makes any internet not work the money a person pays for Read about this restriction before you commit to buying anything (See my thread )

Internet Traffic management IE Trafficsense, trafficwise etc just two of the names it goes by means that during peek hours say from 3pm to 12 midnight or 7pm to 9am (peek times vary by network) a user internet connection will slow down to a near unusable speed, the logic behind this is so that all internet users have a fair share/equal internet service and means no one can heavily use during these times, even though this dose in fact cripple all users connections, which is also called "throttling" when they strangle the connection basically to slow it down

I hope the info provided combined with other peoples helps

Thanks
  • Atasas
    Atasas Posts: 753 Forumite
    Hi the only thing yo....
    Absolutely disagree!
    I do not care over excuses over capacity or ability or policies regarding unsatisfactory service and or speed, that I pay for!
    I pay, to be able to use reliable, fast, best value data and call ( and CS) service, it is meant to be competition for networks to provide consumer with best one for least money, else, I keep on testing and moving on ;)
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Absolutely disagree!
    I do not care over excuses over capacity or ability or policies regarding unsatisfactory service and or speed, that I pay for!
    I pay, to be able to use reliable, fast, best value data and call ( and CS) service, it is meant to be competition for networks to provide consumer with best one for least money, else, I keep on testing and moving on ;)

Less loyalty than a Nectar card there lol :T
  • Atasas
    diamonds wrote: »
    Less loyalty than a Nectar card there lol :T

:eek:
    :D
    Yup, anyone, that changed providers once or twice for reason or not, should have learned, that service and value today- all that matters :j
  • Atasas
    Bit of a "news" :
    That £2.00 I paid to Tello.co.UK (2-3 month ago) must have expired, had to pay out heavilly again... :D
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Bit of a "news" :
    That £2.00 I paid to Tello.co.UK (2-3 month ago) must have expired, had to pay out heavilly again... :D

Credit expired ?
  • Atasas
    diamonds wrote: »
    Credit expired ?
    Gutted! Must have! ? Made few calls, still, no reason to waste my hard earned and paid £2.00...
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Gutted! Must have! ? Made few calls, still, no reason to waste my hard earned and paid £2.00...

I didnt think it expired ? like you said product and customer service...I would be sending a email. Unless if £2 a day is nothing I will send you my paypal email for my property fund :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure