IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

OPC - 4 Years Ago Unpaid Private Parking Charge

124»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,371 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    dragonchi wrote: »
    I asked at what period of time did they not have membership and their answer was that they've had membership since July 2005. :(
    Do you see the difference between:

- being a member of the BPA

and

- being a member of the BPA AOS?

Email the BPA back and say you meant the second question, and you want the dates when OPC was and was not, an active (DVLA data approved) AOS member.

The CAB have no clue about parking law, whether a recent one or an old one they are sadly useless.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • twhitehousescat
    twhitehousescat Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Do you see the difference between:

- being a member of the BPA

and

- being a member of the BPA AOS?

Email the BPA back and say you meant the second question, and you want the dates when OPC was and was not, an active (DVLA data approved) AOS member.

The CAB have no clue about parking law, whether a recent one or an old one they are sadly useless.

CM , not much chance cof getting a straight answer from them , you do recall I asked them last week about UKPC

even tho they are banned , they are still an AOS member , and as for when they are banned , suggested it was our job to ask DVLA , not theres to tell

""a freedom of information request shows that UKPC are banned from DVLA access , upto 30/04/2018 https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/481092/response/1154926/attach/2/FOIR6821%20Anthony%20Jones.pdf?cookie_passthrough= %20%201

please could you confirm if this is still the case , or if access has now been allowed

I note your site update of AOS members , for May shows them as AOS members , is this an oversight? ""

and the reply :

"Your questions should be directed to the DVLA - I am not prepared to answer them.

They are on our list of members as they are still BPA/AOS members"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport