Vivatic - Any Good?

Options

Comments

• Atykins1986
    Options
    Everyone's accounts should be updated now because the 2 NVL surveys I completed yesterday that didn't get credited has been added to my account :)
    **VIVATIC**: £150.60 - Only Cash Surveys: £74.22 - Survey Network: £216.11
    Global Test Market: 3160 points (£98.63) - NewVistaLive & Others: £63.50 & £148.11

:beer: Total since 13/4/11: £751.17 --- TARGET 13/4/12: £1500 :beer:
  • Kate78
    Kate78 Posts: 525 Forumite
    Options
    ^ Yep, mine's been updated now :)
    Barclaycard 0% - [STRIKE]£1688.37 [/STRIKE] Paid off 10.06.12
  • jasonwatkins
    jasonwatkins Posts: 2,420 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Still no bloody test though :(
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I hope they pay out OK. Occasionally the amounts aren't updated straight away but I'm making more from this site than any other survey site so it will be great if they keep going. I'm sure the writing test will appear when they need more people.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Impulse1976
    Options
    I have done two this morning and account increased by £2 - there seem to have been loads this morning but got bombed out on a few.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh blow! I went to a dog show early this morning and there were none left to do when I got home. never mind. I enjoyed the dog show.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • rellarips
    rellarips Posts: 753 Forumite
    Options
    Still no bloody test though :(

I have a feeling they won't recruit more writers for a while. The jobs are scarce to say the least, and as soon as any are posted they are taken within the hour. It wasn't like that two months ago but now, they seem to have more people than jobs, way more people than jobs. It's actually almost ridiculous, as they clearly no longer have enough to go around so the 'work from home' and 'main income' type slogans aren't so accurate!

Most of the jobs getting posted also seem to be rejects, i.e., people have taken them then not submitted them to deadline, or people have submitted them and they've been rejected. I've recognised a lot of the titles on those jobs I've actually managed to glimpse before they've been snatched.

Sntached being the operative word, some of the titles are horrendously difficult and vague, and were the sort of topics that people were leaving back when they had a better balance of writer numbers.

Such a shame yet again, as they were really ironing out a lot of the hiccups with payments, surveys and the like too.
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't found the writing jobs bad at all lately.

Recently there were something like 60 jobs, then before these had all been taken, more were added and it increased to about 120. Most recently, they had about 200 jobs on there before people started to claim them. I probably made about £40 off that run of jobs. I don't think they've had a lack of jobs in a few weeks, but now it's back to zero..
  • rellarips
    Options
    It's been topped up by between 10 and 20 jobs on weekdays for the past 10 days or so, and they all go very quickly. There weren't zero today, there topped up this afternoon but they were gone in a blink.

The 200 jobs they topped up that you're referring to were gone within 10 days. In April when I first joined, I don't recall there not being any jobs, or them going so fast when they topped-up.

You must be around at exactly the right moment to take the work. I'm online most of the day so I tend to see the page updates.
  • rellarips
    Options
    rellarips wrote: »
    It's been topped up by between 10 and 20 jobs on weekdays for the past 10 days or so, and they all go very quickly. There weren't zero today, there topped up this afternoon but they were gone in a blink.

The 200 jobs they topped up that you're referring to were gone within 10 days. In April when I first joined, I don't recall there not being any jobs, or them going so fast when they topped-up.

You must be around at exactly the right moment to take the work. I'm online most of the day so I tend to see the page updates.

To support what I was trying to explain, the jobs were updated at about 2.30 today, from 0 to 13 jobs. Within 15 minutes there were just 6 remaining and now an hour later, there is just 1 job left. I am pretty sure that leaves the vast majority of people looking to do some writing work, a bit stuck on choice by teatime. It's been this way for the past fortnight, possibly a bit longer.

I'm not sure if their writing bank dininishes over time as people perhaps lose interest for various reasons, but I suspect that they don't really need to advertise their writing test right now. There are definately some people who are using the articles as a main income source as they seem to be waiting daily for the jobs and take them ever so quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure