stop/start

Comments

• motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    topdaddy wrote: »
    I consider that answered though, and In this instance the car i consider best is the st.
    The best car ive ever driven(better than anything else ive driven) is one that I didnt and wouldnt purchase. It wouldnt match my needs. But still was the best car Ive ever driven. And Id love to own it.

So anyone who bought a Focus 1.6 TDI Zetec, you'd adopt your "a fool and their money are easy parted, cant believe you bought that" approach?
  • F1F93
    F1F93 Posts: 366 Forumite
    I consider it answered :i consider top of the range to be better than base models, 3 users on here do not. What more of that to make I dont know.

The generally accepted thing to do here is to answer the unanswered posts, rather than to say it's answered and ignore them. By that logic, you are wrong in everything you do and that topic is now answered and set in stone.

I apologise for my comments earlier saying that this was like arguing with a five year old.
    A five year old would understand this.
  • topdaddy_2
    topdaddy_2 Posts: 1,408 Forumite
    DUTR wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, which is the top of the range model? One with higher trim or the one with the more powerful engine?

Thats is interesting. Ford, taking mgs example of the focus used to have the ghia spec, ie bits of trim and gadgets, but now they list the st3 as the last option, presumably making that top of the range. They dont do ghia anymore but titanium x is probbably comparable. I guess it depends on the marque
  • F1F93
    F1F93 Posts: 366 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2014 at 4:51PM
    motorguy wrote: »
    So anyone who bought a Focus 1.6 TDI Zetec, you'd adopt your "a fool and their money are easy parted, cant believe you bought that" approach?

I'd like to hear the answer to this, I had a 1.6 diesel Focus before my current car :rotfl:
  • topdaddy_2
    Can you not read or has your carer mixed up your medication?

I didnt say "this thread" i said "for you".

Ok insert "for me" after "This thread" and carry on.
  • topdaddy_2

Why? There are a considerable few thousand pounds between the two, so no i wouldnt. Unless they paid st money for a diesel
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Thats is interesting. Ford, taking mgs example of the focus used to have the ghia spec, ie bits of trim and gadgets, but now they list the st3 as the last option, presumably making that top of the range. They dont do ghia anymore but titanium x is probbably comparable. I guess it depends on the marque

Which is why when you mention 3 people don't agree with you (as if they are wrong and you are right) is approaching nonsense) originally in the post I did include say a Ford Focus or a VW Golf but deleted it before posting) I don't look at Fords anymore , but the pattern rings true for many marques and hence why I posed the question as I did.
  • topdaddy_2
    F1F93 wrote: »
    If the top of the range (the one with the different seats) was only 5 miles away...

And I beg to differ. The closer one is better.

I am clearly struggling to be understood, but that puts you in a bad light as you're the only one who is struggling to understand my posts.

The closer one isnt better if they are them same though. Impossible.
  • topdaddy_2
    If the top of the range (the one with the different seats) was only 5 miles away...

And I beg to differ. The closer one is better.

I am clearly struggling to be understood, but that puts you in a bad light as you're the only one who is struggling to understand my posts.
    The generally accepted thing to do here is to answer the unanswered posts, rather than to say it's answered and ignore them. By that logic, you are wrong in everything you do and that topic is now answered and set in stone.

I apologise for my comments earlier saying that this was like arguing with a five year old.
    A five year old would understand this.
    you can apply whatever lodgic you want how you want. But dont affliate that with me
  • topdaddy_2
    DUTR wrote: »
    Which is why when you mention 3 people don't agree with you (as if they are wrong and you are right) is approaching nonsense) originally in the post I did include say a Ford Focus or a VW Golf but deleted it before posting) I don't look at Fords anymore , but the pattern rings true for many marques and hence why I posed the question as I did.

It sounds like you have a point here but its not clear what it is? Are you saying the top of the range isnt better with regards to the focus?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure