Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• The_Jakal
    The_Jakal Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    katykicker wrote: »
    Joined today, on 36p :) I've put it on Google Chrome as I've checked the privacy policy and seems fine to me :) Thanks for this post!

Good luck on increasing the profit Katy.

Just remember to spend a little time on the site, add things to basket etc... rather than clicking and leaving!
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    edited 7 May 2013 at 2:48AM
    I can't seem to sign up using that code as it's been used so much is there any others? :) thankyou

EDIT : Managed to find a sign up code :)

do you just search anything?
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • Samzyzg
    Samzyzg Posts: 104 Forumite
    I'm having problems with it on chrome, trying to figure out if maybe its one of my settings but whenever I try click on an ad it won't load at all.
    Currently trying to find a way to download it for another web browser but can't seem to find that on Qmee either =/
    Anybody have any ideas?
    Back after a wee break, need to mind keep up!!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    The_Jakal wrote: »
    Good luck on increasing the profit Katy.

Just remember to spend a little time on the site, add things to basket etc... rather than clicking and leaving!

Thanks, all my searches so far have been genuine ones :) I'm on 88p or something, better than nothing , especially as I've not been online much this weekend and I have forgotten this is on my browser until an ad appears :)
  • Malti
    Malti Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm finding Qmee very hit and miss - very lucky to get 2 x 5p a day, most of the time don't get anything. If anyone who is sucessfull at this wants to do a guide it would help the rest of us, ie how long you leave it between a search, what search terms you use, etc.

Their opinion and my opinion of 'searching naturally' obviously differs!
  • tuttifruiti20
    tuttifruiti20 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Just signed up recently, made over £2 already, all helps doesn't it!
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    I like this it is good as long as you use it for genuine searches. Most of the time I forget it is on there and then their search results come up and I earn a bit of cash. Since we all search for things anyway it is good to earn something for using it.
    I joined on 26th May and already I have earned £1.61 for a total of 26 clicks.
    So just use it as you normally would and when you do click a result spend time on the site clicking around rather than coming off it straightaway.
    I like the fact you can request your cash owed anytime you want no minimum amount to reach.
    A very nice little earner.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • sofaman
    sofaman Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks op.

When I signed up, they ask you which search engine do you use (Google, Amazon or eBay). I opted for Google. Is it possible to still use this with the other two and still get credit?
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    sofaman wrote: »
    Thanks op.

When I signed up, they ask you which search engine do you use (Google, Amazon or eBay). I opted for Google. Is it possible to still use this with the other two and still get credit?

Seems to, I just joined today and have recieved results on searches on both google and amazon after clicking to try it on google during the sign up process.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    I have also had results come through on Amazon as well as Ebay.
    I requested my £1.61 this morning and it was in my Paypal Account in a few minutes.
    Blogging and earning online.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure