Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• skyline
    skyline Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just to warn others, there's a GTM survey about the new Samsung S8 and it has an error at the end so you can't finish it. :mad:
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    My double swag up for answer has been applied now from the last swago, so be selective about which survey you next do to maximise the reward for the most SB that you can. Mine doubled up a 60 sb one, not the worst it could have applied to but could have been better!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    cjdavies wrote: »
    I only joined last night as someone told me in work about it, already got upto 601 SB.

EDIT: Doing another 100 SB survey now.

EDIT: Never mind, got thrown out after 7 questions based on my fav also - video games!

I wouldn't get carried away with the surveys on SB they rarely pay anything like as well as completing them directly on survey sites - some sites pay £1 per 5 mins, that's the equivalent of 160 sb for 5 mins at paypal rates, even taking the cheaper Amazon vouchers still needs a 140 sb per 5 mins.

MSE list of survey sites is here

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/make-money-surveys
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've had 32SB from VideoLab today, but I just had a message appear saying my IP address hasn't been accepted by 3rd party advertisers... :think:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've had 32SB from VideoLab today, but I just had a message appear saying my IP address hasn't been accepted by 3rd party advertisers... :think:

Oh oh, sounds like ncrave all over again.
    The ads stopped showing in the pop up window about an hour ago, so I closed it. Maybe they've let us run it too long?
  • mjm3346
    My double swag up for answer has been applied now from the last swago, so be selective about which survey you next do to maximise the reward for the most SB that you can. Mine doubled up a 60 sb one, not the worst it could have applied to but could have been better!

Cheers, don't normally touch them but just did a 70 so it doubled, claimed £5 Amazon to go with the £5 I claimed yesterday and have 132 sb left after the 50 swag up rebate was applied. (Liking be able to run the mobile apps twice a day as well)
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    (Liking be able to run the mobile apps twice a day as well)

Have I missed something??
  • mjm3346
    JadieH wrote: »

For this month they reset at 2 am our time so you have from then to 8 am to run them again before the new swagbucks day starts.
  • MissPop wrote: »

Me too! Go the same message about an hour ago.

I started using it 2 or 3 days ago, have only earned 7 or 8sb per day from it, first day think it said I reached the cap.

Very slow, but it's helping a little to reach target since they took sportly off me, my android version is no longer supported.

I keep saying to myself this is the last month before I quit, but I'm still at it for now. I usually wake up in the early hours which is handy to re-run some of the apps whilst they are on double resets.
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    JadieH wrote: »
    Until the end of may the apps are resetting at 2am in the morning, meaning you can run them again before they reset at the normal 8am. I have been leaving EntertaiNow running when I go to bed so it clocks up another 10sb, then if i wake in the night (usually do) I get up and start off another app for another 10sb then start the next when I get up at 6.30 so I've been able to manage an extra 30+ if they all run properly without crashing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure