Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    Afternoon all.
    I've been in Portugal for my Birthday.Decided to give the internet a miss while I was away.

I see you have all been glitching like mad.

Thanks to 3 dogs for the list.
    Done a little shop this morning.

1x ASDA Farm Stores Salad Tomatoes (6pk) £0.69 £0.69
    2x Lynx Apollo Shower Gel (400ml) £4.00 £3.00
    1x Lynx Lynx You Shower Gel 400ml (400ml) £2.00 £1.50
    0.39x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.28 £0.28
    3x Lynx Black Night Body Wash (400ml) £6.00 £4.50
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) £0.10 N/A
    1x ASDA Smart Price Mushy Peas (300g) £0.20 £0.20
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) £0.50 £0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Iceberg Lettuce (each) £0.50 £0.50
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10
    4x Wham Cosmic Chews Pack (36g) £1.44 £0.80
    Comparison total (compared products only) £15.71 £12.07
    +£3.64 cheaper

Found a couple of wombles this morning before it rained.Dated 17th

A v T and A v M
    1x Actimel Strawberry Yogurt Drinks (12x100) £3.50 £2.00
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Hola Sal....I hope Portugal treated you well and you had a lovely birthday x
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    well inevitably we had rain so the bedding had to come in again.

Still nothing new exciting and free on the cashback lists :mad: and nothing I can find in stock locally.
    So I took a few bits to the Mr !!!!!! foodbank collection and loitered on the section end that had reduced biscuits a few weeks back, this time it was reduced pet food in the green flat trays. I got Whiskas casserole 40 sachet giant box for £5 - :j usefull

Also on TCB on the app there are a few useful grocery cashback items so I got the florette crispy salad for £1 - 50p cashback - again better than nothing.

Then off to Morribobs in search of the free Organix goody gummies which our very big store does not stock :mad:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Afternoon all.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

I've got a c&c to collect from asda later 4-5 , but dh got a problem with his eye and our Dr surgery is closed. Looks like I've got to take him A&E so think I've got to cancel my order. Does anyone know how it works as I've paid with evouchers and cash, will I lose the vouchers?

Thanks fernie
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    LEJC wrote: »
    I've got no emails about a new panel...they must either love me or hate me because they don't want me to join!

I'm quite happy to be billy no mates if they dont want me to play.....

The change over date is worrying as its June 1st and i don't think I will be online for a few days
    They seem to sent emails late at night :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :D

Our Ts has a huge display of the big 175gs Walkers crisps, all flavours, no SEL but scan at 50p

:D:D:D
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 18 May 2017 at 3:24PM
    mhoc wrote: »
    The change over date is worrying as its June 1st and i don't think I will be online for a few days
    They seem to sent emails late at night :)

Been back and rechecked I've had nothing assume it would have come from the evaluation suite....

I'm on a trial until 2nd june so it will be interesting to see if I can still access the questionnaire after 1st june if thats when it swaps.

Must admit I dont get a lot from them now product wise and despite filling in those "would you be interested..."type emails,I never get anything that I actually express a liking for.

The trial that I'm doing at the moment is for a product I wouldn't even consider buying in a month of Sundays...but according to the info sheet I " have been specifically selected to test this!"
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Snap-ant
    these are £8.25

b00k2uaxeq.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    LEJC wrote: »
    I've got no emails about a new panel...they must either love me or hate me because they don't want me to join!

I'm quite happy to be billy no mates if they dont want me to play.....

You'll get yours probably later today lol. For some reason they aren't transferring everyone's details, hence the emails and questionnaire. If one doesn't want to stay click on No. click Yes to stay then presumably this is where the questions start.

I've not filled mind in yet but will do later. It's taken me twice to try to type this :eek: fell asleep twice :rotfl: :rotfl: off for a nap before I click something I shouldn't :rotfl:

I would keep it to myself, that's my answer to question 20 :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Snap-ant
    :)

Found an Anna doll for £3.08 BAR ends 206. But hid it for someone else to find with directions ;)
    Our Family Motto ~

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure