Fall too Pieces

Comments

• Just been on Mica 's giving page and donated. Wow! She's not far now from her goal!:j

Well done on the surveys. I'm stuck at just under £20 on PA. they gave me a survey tonight while I was on the train but it had to be done on a PC or laptop. :mad: I'll try again later!

SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Many thanks Seaside re my cousin our family are so so humbled how generous people have being. She only started the page on monday i think and its upto 20000 plus. Its absolutely disguisting whats happened to her and her training partner Mica Moore.

PA i am getting there slow maybe 1 survey a day.

Check out opinium research re surveys on your phone.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Ohhh right an update from me before bed.

I have just being paid so my bank balance is looking quite respectable again.

I have paid in a cheque today for medical expenses I am owed so that's 25.75 waiting to clear.

I have loads on today so here's the list:

gym first thing

then post office to sort an eBay order.

Next I have the sunbeds, bad for my health potentially I know but I use them to help with my mental health.

EE are phoning me at 1130 to sort out my new mobile phone.

I have to ring my boss tomorrow as I am back to work a week on Saturday.

Friday night I am going to the cinema and clothes shopping with a friend. Saturday is date night lol

I have today paid my stepchange dmp payment and I made an extra payment too two debts thanks to extra survey money coming in.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    All sounds good , do you feel ready for work ? Nobody will recognise you being so slim !

Have a great weekend , especially date night , I am off on a wee jaunt this next week looking forward to R&R .
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Sounds like you are in a much better place Scott - positive and ready to face the world!

Looking forward to hearing about the date

• Friday night I am going to the cinema and clothes shopping with a friend. Saturday is date night lol

Not more clothes shopping!!!!!!:rotfl:

Seriously though have a good day and enjoy your date tomorrow night.

SSG x
    🌟
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 24 September 2017 at 7:44PM
    The date was a well I can't swear on here but an absolute complete and utter waste of !!!!!!! time.

We met in Durham, had two-three drinks, then we went for a meal, then we went for another couple of drinks. We didn't talk as much as the first date, but we still chatted at got on had some laughs etc
    The meal was nice we went halfs etc, we then went to the training station after having another drink.

At this point I got the well your a really nice guy yadda yadda date 3 no. No spark or chemistry apparently. End of

I don't remember much after that being honest as I had an hour to wait for a bus home as putting her on the train back i missed the second off last bus back. So basically as I was !!!!ed off, angry etc I got quite plastered.
  • That is S*** bro... :(
    Sorry to hear that...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Dont worry mate

I am okay i just very very annoyed at myself, maybe i wasnt a big enough !!!!!!!, nice guys finish last is so true.

I have the hangover from hell today, and theres 15 john player specials i bought last night in the kitchen :-(
  • Oh what a rotten thing to happen. :(. But please don't let this put you off looking for Ms Right Scott. There are plenty of women out there who don't want a s!!t - you only have to read some of the things other female posters have gone through in relationships to see that a decent, kind, thoughtful person is worth their weight in gold. Don't stop looking.

SSG x
    🌟
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts