Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 February 2018 at 11:42PM
    aau1 wrote: »
    Outrageous!!!

Another outrageous item, or in fact set of items, is Frijj Milkshake. Was 500ml, then 472/471ml, now 400ml at 50p in T. I was trying to find anything that compared for more than hopeless price-match 5 or 10p in 10% against, having to do yet another expensive essentials shop:( - I certainly shan't be having these!

I have found A's frozen Chicken Dinner (375g), £1.50 in A, that should compare one against T at £1.17, typical as I bought some frozen dinners against M recently at more expensive price, offer only on in T now until 19/2 (unless it gets rolled) and may be not just yet but may need another day and afternoon to work.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,003 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Think I!!!8217;m getting the Yeo bio light idea now:)

£2.50 in T x 6

Use 6 x £1 coupons out of mag....SA willing

Compares to S at £1.25

Cost £1.50 for 6 packs plus fillers of course:)

£6 back on Quidco:)

Looks like only strawberry and peach compare.

Last day on Quidco tomorrow:)

Thanks midwinter for the heads up:)

30_CD5759-_BCB6-41_AF-8924-731_EDA3_AFA33.png
    Blueberry compared for me. Got 6 x 4 packs at minus 75p each - unfortunately they are tasteless
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    What’s our favourite pancake topping?:)

I’m going for lemon and sugar using my Aldi lemons:D
    What are Bella going to give us tomorrow?
    I think....
  • How do I pm u please x
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    AP G x 3 tonight.

Check your emails on any activated accounts as I had £1 GPlay vouchers in a few of them - they all added to the same GPlay account :D.

HTH

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hazelo123 wrote: »
    How do I pm u please x

Click on a person’s name to the left of their post then click send a private message.

HTH

Anon
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    It's 45 weeks :D:D

Doesn’t time fly by?
  • MKS
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Evening all hope the elite are all well. Hugs to the poorly or those low in spirits xx

I had an interesting day, but no laughing. First thing this morning there was a rescue helicopter and life boat searching out the front helicopter was very low and loud for nearly an hour. Ended up with head ache. Turns out they where looking for someone in the water that turned out to be balloons.
    Then I realised I have hospital appointment for tomorrow for gynaecological
    But had not had my scan through which I need first. Phoned and lady said s she just found request on her desk but has been of sick, so I it had been there for 2 weeks marked urgent. :mad: put me through to ultra sound who said it happens a lot she would see what she could do and ring back.
    So went out to get post while waiting dd had got us a new fancy box, I had forgot keys so remembered ds2 saying he puts his hand in top to get post. I did the same now he is very slim and let's say I am a bit more cuddly. Yep you guessed I got my hand stuck:eek::o then phone rings I get it from pocket it's hospital can I get there at 2.00.of course says I not mentioning I am at home alone, don't drive and stuck to a post box:rotfl:. Phoned oh Help me, luckily he was only at stables. He came home after laughing managed to take top of box and get arm out and took me to Bangor. So at least they will have the scan for appointment tomorrow. :)

Hope all goes ok for the scan. Oh rhosy, you couldn’t make that up and I promise that I am not laughing but it has made me smile. x
  • MKS
    bubbs wrote: »
    Grrrrrr passport photos just rejected :( cant see the outline of my head? !!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Probably because you!!!8217;ve lost so much weight. Where are you off to?
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Crikey 7.30am and no good mornings :)

Morning all :wave:
    :D
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Morning all

I would so much rather be at home today! The weather here is vile so stay safe folks :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport