Fibromyalgia (part 2)

1400401402403404406»

Comments

• morning all

bz
    hope you and the stylest get the hair sorted today and you end up really happy with it. will there be pictures of the trial? hope df has a good time at his stag do too, !!!!!! to his best man not bothering thats so not right imo unless he lives miles away or something.

cwta you didnt tell us how the horse riding went so how was it? i assume no injuries or you would have said.

sue hope your feeling better, any word on the laptop?

kass did you manage pilates yesterday? soon the kids will be back at school, 2 weeks left now?
  • bz well done being under budget by that much!
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    bigzippy wrote: »
    Tell me about it!!!
    And...fab news...I've just worked out (and hope I'm not wrong!) that I've managed to bring this wedding in at £1k under budget!! :eek::j A full 20% less than I budgetted!!:eek: (Of course I'm now really hoping my maths isn't faulty!!:rotfl:)

I'm not super sure about the hairstyle yet, mainly because I've not seen it attempted on me yet by the hairstylist (that's tomorrow) and because when I have my hair down it seems to make me really hot - and sweaty a pretty bride does not make! :rotfl: But I think I'm going for curly, half up, with little bits of curlyness at the front :) I did say no tiara, but t'other B2B has given me a sort of tiara crossed with a hair slide, so I might try that :)

well done under budget ! can use the money after for some thing you really need :T this is a real money saving expert
    the hair style, do sounds real nice , the hair slide is a good idea , perhaps take some picture's of the different hair's style's you can have and choose the best one you like ? have fun !
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    bz hope you and the stylest get the hair sorted today and you end up really happy with it. will there be pictures of the trial? hope df has a good time at his stag do too, !!!!!! to his best man not bothering thats so not right imo unless he lives miles away or something.
    I am happy with it :) It was quicker than I was expecting too and she's really nice. We've tried a few out...and I took pics of course ;) I'll upload them in a mo...
    The best man is well out of order imo. He's now moaning about not being able to pay for his suit etc too, yet he's took a full week off (part time bar) work for no reason, when imho he could work through it for the extra money! It pees me off somewhat, esp as he is rather ignorant towards me :rolleyes:
    black_paw wrote: »
    well done under budget ! can use the money after for some thing you really need :T this is a real money saving expert
    the hair style, do sounds real nice , the hair slide is a good idea , perhaps take some picture's of the different hair's style's you can have and choose the best one you like ? have fun !
    Cheers :) I'm rather impressed myself!! :shocked: It means we don't have to stress out too much about money on our honeymoon and that we still have a safety net/beginning of a :shhh:baby fund:shhh: left after the wedding, which makes me feel much happier!
    I've taken a pic of each different style she tried, and I think we're sorted :) The slide works out much better too as the reason I chose not to have a tiara was because I didn't want the hairsore scalp pain of one, which the slide doesn't inflict...Hurrah! :D I shall upload the pics and show yous :)
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Hair trial pics... Let me know what your favourite is... and bear in mind I have no makeup on!! :rotfl: (then I'll tell you my favourite ;))

Think I'm going to go mess with make up and see what it looks like all together...
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • i think style 2 is my fav followed by style 1
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    all very nice and the backs are lovely but if i must choose, is no3 front with no 4 back ....hids under the bed .....
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    lw Have you attempted the choccie bread yet?? Pleased to hear bed has been thoroughly tested *g*
    Not yet I'm afraid. I've been desperately tired this week, to the extent of doing daft things - f'r instance I nearly put milk in the powder dispenser drawer of the washing machine this morning.:eek: Also I've had little Peggy Sue to watch - she needs care and attention because she's blind, bless her. Hopefully soon though; actually, that's just reminded me I must check that I have all the ingredients; I'm sending Mr LW to Morrisons on Monday anyway, so he can pick up anything I'm missing. (No, I know they don't do brain cells).:rolleyes:
    bigzippy wrote: »
    On the upside, my hair trial is tomorrow...Eek!
    Ooh, I am so tempted to ask if it got a custodial sentence or just a fine.:D Seriously though, I vote for Style 3 followed by Style 2.:o
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,034
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    This thread has got a bit long again so rather than have people struggle to load it I'll close it and start the thread again as 'part 3'.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure