Energy Club Not Loading Dals

Options
Hi all, I'm currently with Outfox the Market for my electric and want to switch asap, I've got an Energy Club account but when I log in and try to load current deals it's try's to load the deals but nothing happens, I've tried it on safari on my macbook and iPhone and google chrome but the same thing happens every time, is there an technical glitch with the website that anyone is aware of?

Comments

• daztraction
    daztraction Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 17 January 2019 at 1:48PM
    Options
    Are you on the Zapp tariff with Outfox the Market? It wouldn't work for me either, then I discovered that Zapp wasn't a tariff anymore on Cheap Energy Club, so I moved it to Blast November instead, and it works now. Doesn't give me a proper comparison though, but there you go. Cheap Energy Club needs to put the Zapp tariff back in.

EDIT: I believe Outfox the Market needs to send Cheap Energy Club details of the Zapp tariff, so the problem's on OtM.
  • hubb
    hubb Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I changed from OFTM in Dec to So energy but the Energy Club comes up blank for me too with the statement "You currently have one switch in progress" - which completed to So on 21st December, so the energy club is wrong.

Then again, shaking off the curse of OFTM is becoming a real problem in many facets.
  • Flt._Lt._Biggles
    Options
    Are you on the Zapp tariff with Outfox the Market? It wouldn't work for me either, then I discovered that Zapp wasn't a tariff anymore on Cheap Energy Club, so I moved it to Blast November instead, and it works now. Doesn't give me a proper comparison though, but there you go. Cheap Energy Club needs to put the Zapp tariff back in.

EDIT: I believe Outfox the Market needs to send Cheap Energy Club details of the Zapp tariff, so the problem's on OtM.

No one is on the Zapp tariff with OFTM- it was replaced by Blast according to MSE (there may even have been another intervening tariff too)

MSE gets it's tariff data from MSM, the owners of this site :)
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Never heard of Dals are they another new supplier or should it be Daligas ??
  • daztraction
    Options
    No one is on the Zapp tariff with OFTM- it was replaced by Blast according to MSE (there may even have been another intervening tariff too)

Incorrect. I am a Outfox the Market customer and I am on the Zapp tariff.
  • ianto11
    ianto11 Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    JJ_Egan wrote: »
    Never heard of Dals are they another new supplier or should it be Daligas ??

I think it's a typo..should be "Deals" ( apologies if your statement was tongue-in-cheek ) ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure