Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,993 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 January 2018 at 12:07AM
    Anon wrote: »
    £20 Argos for £8 per month 30 day rolling plus net sim, 3gb data, 2000 mins, unlimited texts.

If you shop at Argos anyway it is 2 months free mobile plus £4 change if you give your notice after 30 days :).

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/30-day-rolling-sim-plusnet-mobile-20-argos-e-voucher-3gb-data-2000-minutes-unlimited-texts-argos-2874760

HTH

Anon
    Pretty sure plusnet does a credit search even for a 30 day rolling so not enough profit in this to justify a search for me.

For example natwest have finally given in and launched a £125 switching offer - fan-dab-b-dosey :)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/natwest-current-account-switch-125-incentive-2874736
    I think....
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    michaels wrote: »
    Last free pan I got from iceland on an offer was carp, used it once, it warped on the heat and everything stuck. Not tempted again.

Honestly:o

E9_A79_D58-_D0_DD-48_EB-91_A9-3_B261108_D1_D9.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    It's been on COS accounts since 29/12, first purchased by me 30/12. Sometimes people need to help themselves rather than rely on everyone to post their lists and answer their endless questions ;)
    Yep, greed is getting the better of you ! Go and spend 10p and get 10 swipes !

I don’t know what I’m going to do with you:think::think::think::think:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Well I can’t wait up all night for WMC to come up with a rude response:rotfl::rotfl:

Off to bed to disturb Mr TM:D

Reckon he’ll have stopped pedalling by now:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 January 2018 at 12:40AM
    Pretty sure plusnet does a credit search even for a 30 day rolling so not enough profit in this to justify a search for me.

For example natwest have finally given in and launched a £125 switching offer - fan-dab-b-dosey :)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/natwest-current-account-switch-125-incentive-2874736

Thank you! Next switch comes into play, I haven’t done this one (... but still have an account there so should be quick :)).

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 January 2018 at 12:39AM
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    This might be a stupid idea, but does anyone think one of these would work?

Do you have to be a business, or could you use it for ebay?

https://sumup.co.uk/air-contactless-card-reader/?prc=UK29AIR

It says there's no charge for declined payments.
    https://help.sumup.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115008338687-Pricing-and-fees

PS £17.99 on Am4zon for your daft idea (noticed it mentioned on HUZkD while looking at the NW offer).

Anon
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,993 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Anon wrote: »
    PS £17.99 on Am4zon for your daft idea.

Anon
    And mention of a 30 day money back....
    I think....
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    frequent wrote: »
    AvT

1x Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn (6x14g) £1.79 £1.00
    1x Propercorn Lightly Sea Salted Popcorn Multipack (6x10g) £1.79 £1.00

89p apg + 90p COS = £1.79, so free pop corn (claim 3 times on each flavor) :D:T

31/12/17, the price was £1.79, now £1.29 :D
    The prices may have been like that but propercorn has not been on cos at A every day for 2 weeks for sure.....

Did you claim both COS & Quidco :D
    It's been on COS accounts since 29/12, first purchased by me 30/12. Sometimes people need to help themselves rather than rely on everyone to post their lists and answer their endless questions ;)

Touchy :p
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • Good morning.
    Well I think morries beans helped me get my mojo back. Yesterday i did my first mullers shop. As we no longer need baked beans I stocked up on batchelors Bigga peas as they are on offer @40p in S.
    I've got enough toilet rolls for about 6 months and still got masses of ariel/fairy liquid but I do need washing conditioner. I haven't bought any since the glitch with the black bucket so I fidnt do too bad there.
    I'm starting to double up on my meals now and freezing half I think dh is in shock that I'll be in hospital for a whole week and then cant do "anything" for six weeks. So no picking dgd up for six weeks I don't know how I'll cope with that one.
    I think I may go and print my morries points coupons out on my way to work in case as anon says they change their mind.
    Have a good day.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning. Hope everyone is okay. Not posted since the weekend as have been laid out with TM's flu but loads better today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure