PrinterPix photobooks - are they any good?

Comments

• 74jax wrote: »
    I did that, a few weeks back, but received 2 emails :) one saying part of my order had been despatched and other saying nothing had been sent but I should have them by Friday, (Friday last week not yesterday :rotfl:)

Yesterday's call resulted in them saying they will do re-print (although he wasn't certain that the print run had already been done) and would refund my delivery as it was for a present on 1st November.

I'll be checking my bank statement next week :rotfl:

I wouldn't be too hopeful about the delivery refund - I was told my delivery price would be refunded, checked the statements and nothing!!
  • 74jax
    74jax Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    laura31 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too hopeful about the delivery refund - I was told my delivery price would be refunded, checked the statements and nothing!!

It has been refunded to my card, however I am still awaiting the items, over 7 weeks now.................
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • A quick look at their facebook page should tell you everything you need to know about this company - these are the messages they haven't blocked - the ones they do block (if you manage to catch any) make for even more interesting reading ... http://www.facebook.com/printerinks?sk=wall
  • 74jax
    A quick look at their facebook page should tell you everything you need to know about this company - these are the messages they haven't blocked - the ones they do block (if you manage to catch any) make for even more interesting reading ... http://www.facebook.com/printerinks?sk=wall

Thanks for that link, yep very interesting reading.....
  • It gets even better if you click the link to read comments from 'Everyone', not just PP themselves ... (just beneath the pics at the top of the page)
  • Having received nothing but lies from this company since the day I ordered, I've finally managed to get Groupon to refund my money in full as Printerpix are in breach of distance selling regs. I'd urge anyone else in the same position to contact Groupon or, if you ordered with Printerinks / Printerpix directly, to investigate making a chargeback claim via your credit card. Jokers.
  • 74jax
    Having received nothing but lies from this company since the day I ordered, I've finally managed to get Groupon to refund my money in full as Printerpix are in breach of distance selling regs. I'd urge anyone else in the same position to contact Groupon or, if you ordered with Printerinks / Printerpix directly, to investigate making a chargeback claim via your credit card. Jokers.

I contacted my bank today, I'd paid with a debit card not a credit card, so wasn't sure that they could do. Apparently as I'd waited more than 15 days and the purchase was made on the internet I was entitled to a full refund so over £100 back to me ;-)

4 canvas prints down, but as the birthday has passed now (1st Nov) I really don't mind :T
  • printerpix is by far the worst web site I’ve ever used. I used them to order 5 calendars and they messed that order up they send 2 of the calendars twice and didn’t send the other 2. There web site was so slow and kept crashing losing my work it took me over a week to finish the 5 calendars spending sometimes up to 4 hours a day on there. Then to top it all of the quality of the photos is rubbish compared to other web sites I’ve used. Their customer services is rubbish as I send a number of e mails asking where my calendars were in the end they took 5 weeks to arrive. Now I’ve got to see if they will send to 2 they didn’t print I’m not holding my breath. how this company keeps trading is beyond me I won’t be using them again no matter how good the deal is.
  • I purchased 2 calenders through Citydeal and have been unable to order due to an "error", it took me 2 weeks to get a response after 6 email and a facebook comment. I also emailed Citydeal and they are as bad at this stage and have not bothered to respond. I have wasted money on this deal but to be honest the massive amount of time I have time wasted uploading photos for 2 calenders and the time I have taken trying to contact both printerpix and citydeal has been ridiculous. You may as well throw money down a drain and waste 4 hours looking at it that get this deal. Both Printerpix and City deals are complete rip off merchants, happy to take your money and watch you suffer for it.

There are plenty of actual reputable printers that you could buy these from who deserve the business
  • Ordered Calendars on 8th nov with 8-10 days delivery time.
    2 unanswered emails and 5 calls to an over worked customer service team and still not got the products, or an explanation or an indication of when i will get them. Seems like this outfit have bitten off more than they can chew!!! ( yes this was via groupon)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure