The Great 'Student Discounts' hunt

Comments

• Churchill Gowns offer graduation gowns, mortarboards etc. at a discounted rate compared to the uni suppliers. If you use my referal code dsf341g it'll get you extra money off and discounts for me too (not sure if it has an expiration date though...)
  • Remember to check out local shops and services! It never hurts to ask, especially if you are in a large student area.

As a student in York I can for example get 10% student discount with my ID card in the local plant shop Botanic; it wasn't advertised, and I only knew because the person serving had offered it to the customer in front of me.
  • david122
    david122 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Microsoft office - how to get it for free if my uni is not on school list?
  • My favourite is Pizza Hut Sun-thurs 20%
  • pirate it
  • If you have UNiDAYS you can get 30% off at Giraffe any day of the week apart from bank holidays! Or you can get 30% at Pizza express / Zizzi's Sunday - Thursday
  • IS there anywhere that accepts student discounts but sells the amazon kindle paperwhite? :cool:
  • I've just bought a Tempur mattress from the outlet store at Dalton Park and got 10% student discount. There was no sign in the store, I just asked. I'm a mature student and have arthritis. Mattress was delivered yesterday and I had the best nights sleep for a very long time!
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    and what about not posting spam, Ginalina? A post has been removed.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Has anyone got a code they don’t require for the 15% off with Ted Baker student beans. Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback