Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 November 2018 at 1:13PM
    I had to stop and start the app for the offer to appear.

Switched my phone off and back on and still not got the offer.
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    OH managed to order the perfume glitch from late last night over on dark side whilst I was asleep. He placed quite a large order of various men's and women's fragrances for around £20 C&C. He got an email this morning to say it's ready to collect. :eek:

Got up, drove to the shop ready for doors to open. Went in, sa apologised and said that only two third of my items were in stock and that she had to arrange a refund for the rest. At this point another sa gets a phone call and looks rather worried whilst I'm being handed over perfumes. My sa then goes over to her till to arrange partial refund of around £6 but at this point other sa put phone down and started walking across to me. I said to my sa 'sorry need to dash' and legged it out the store. :rotfl:

On the plus side - birthday and christmas present sorted for the next couple of years for a large proportion of the family. :T
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    :o Morning everyone.

snap it must be a tough period and can only apologise. Life is one heck of a roller-coaster. It's sad at this moment in time but things will brighten up and and the clouds will lift. One day we will win the war and find a cure.

Good to see many regulars. :T

Off to give blood now, have a good day everyone.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    MKS wrote: »
    Switched my phone off and back on and still not got he offer.

You're welcome :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Snap, my thoughts are with you all xxxx
  • karlie88 wrote: »
    OH managed to order the perfume glitch from late last night over on dark side whilst I was asleep. He placed quite a large order of various men's and women's fragrances for around £20 C&C. He got an email this morning to say it's ready to collect. :eek:

Got up, drove to the shop ready for doors to open. Went in, sa apologised and said that only two third of my items were in stock and that she had to arrange a refund for the rest. At this point another sa gets a phone call and looks rather worried whilst I'm being handed over perfumes. My sa then goes over to her till to arrange partial refund of around £6 but at this point other sa put phone down and started walking across to me. I said to my sa 'sorry need to dash' and legged it out the store. :rotfl:

On the plus side - birthday and christmas present sorted for the next couple of years for a large proportion of the family. :T

Amazing! I saw the alert from the darkside when I got up this morning but I figured it was probably too late by then to be worth doing.
  • That sounds amazing, what store was it?
    Extra Income May £290.92 June £498.00 July £145.61 Aug 2018 £142.68
    Pay off CC3 Sept/Oct 2018 £2112.04 Balance £1712.89
    April 2018 £39,942 Aug 18 £36721.65 PAID £3220.35:j:j:j
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Huge hugs and love to you all Snap (((x)))
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    After a further three mammograms plus an ultrasound this morning, the verdict was that I have a tiny (3mm) cyst. No further investigation required. Relief doesn't even begin to describe it. It's been a long two weeks but I'm so grateful that the NHS was able to identify and investigate something so tiny.
    Thank you all for your kind thoughts and good wishes xx
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Huge hugs and love to you all Snap (((x)))

Hugs to you too. Did everything go ok? x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport