phone contact on the go

Hi everyone,

I work freelance, mostly from home, but I need to get more flexible on location.

I currently have a work landline and a personal mobile phone (iphone6).

I don't want to give out my personal mobile phone number, but all the "phone only" plus PAYG sim deals are still way out of my budget.

Is there any way to route two mobile numbers to one phone and still be able to identify which number was called, and/or to route the landline to my mobile? I'm trying to look at it from all angles and find the best solution, but I don't even know what angles exist :rotfl:

Thanks!

Comments

• Have you considered a dual sim phone? I have a 'Xiaomi mi a2 lite Dual Sim phone' which costs around £150 handset only. When you get a call it says Sim1 or Sim2 on screen so you can identify which sim is being called. I think its also possible to rename the sims to something more obvious.

In regards to sim cards, you should be able to pick up a decent allowance for £10 a month or less, I went for Three and got £50 Cashback via TopCashBack. However this sim was for personal use.
  • djpix99 wrote: »
    Have you considered a dual sim phone? I have a 'Xiaomi mi a2 lite Dual Sim phone' which costs around £150 handset only. When you get a call it says Sim1 or Sim2 on screen so you can identify which sim is being called. I think its also possible to rename the sims to something more obvious.

That's a great pointer, thank you. I didn't even know that existed!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure