Low credit score

13»

Comments

• Yes there definitely on there under accounts ...Lloyd’s bank and three mobile,...:j
  • gionnetto
    gionnetto Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Ashley0161 wrote: »
    I did the capital one check, it said credit score to low ...I tried marbles and another one too....all said no 😩

You will need to be fiscally resident in the UK before you are given a credit card! It takes 183 days (6 months). Get on the electoral roll. Check your credit report. As soon as you hit the 6 months mark, apply for a subprime credit card and start building a credit history.

Good luck! :j
    Your cholesterol levels are not seen, or used, by your heart and arteries, so ignore it.
    :eek:.
  • gionnetto
    gionnetto Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Ben8282 wrote: »
    One thing than can help individuals with a completely blank credit file is to use the Credit Builder option from Cashplus (or similar). This will NOT improve your ability to obtain credit as such and is not something I would generally recommend. However, in a specific case such as yours, it can help to put something on an otherwise blank credit file to bring the file into exisatance as it were.

I concur. When you are new to the country, it helps.
    Your cholesterol levels are not seen, or used, by your heart and arteries, so ignore it.
    :eek:.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport