The Sub Prime Credit Thread - Part V

Comments

• BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    If you wish to see other MSE users faces, then look here: Everyone's Pictures are here! 3

However you can add an avatar of your face, whenever you want to - just insert an image of yourself and hey presto - done!

Want me to show you! :rotfl:

I mean like facebook sort of thing,i mean on here people could put any old picture of themselves on here,just aint the same..
  • star-fire wrote: »
    Anyone agree this forum should show peoples faces like facebook so we can all get a good idea who we are talking to..
    I think we all get an idea in our heads what people look like by the way they reply in threads,but think we would all be completely wrong..

It would be interesting to see what we all think each other looks like...on second thoughts if you think i look like what i do at the minute i would rather you didnt think it!(does that even make sense?!) I am covered in paint as i decided (very foolishly) i was going to attempt to paint the living room ceiling..NOT the best idea i have ever had!
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    It would be interesting to see what we all think each other looks like...on second thoughts if you think i look like what i do at the minute i would rather you didnt think it!(does that even make sense?!) I am covered in paint as i decided (very foolishly) i was going to attempt to paint the living room ceiling..NOT the best idea i have ever had!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why didn't you ask brian to come and paint for you :p:p:p

Ok, so you're saying you look like this right now: :rotfl:

PMO9011.jpg
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    star-fire wrote: »
    I mean like facebook sort of thing,i mean on here people could put any old picture of themselves on here,just aint the same..

People can do the exact same on Facebook mate - plus loads of us on here are FB mates, if you actually make friends then you'll soon get their FB address.... for random strangers and the like, i'd rather I stayed anonymous - the banks would pay a premium to stop me and my unenforceability crusade!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why didn't you ask brian to come and paint for you :p:p:p

Hes on his summer jollies or else i would have done lol! :rotfl:
  • Zack1
    Zack1 Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    People can do the exact same on Facebook mate - plus loads of us on here are FB mates, if you actually make friends then you'll soon get their FB address.... for random strangers and the like, i'd rather I stayed anonymous - the banks would pay a premium to stop me and my unenforceability crusade!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Haha! And I was just going to say about FB, a lot of people have other names (especially uni friends here, only about 5 of them are using their full original name!). Other have things added from their nicknames etc like 'Vodka'. And a lot of the photos, especially during England's shocking World Cup campaign (are we allowed to call it that!? Hardly worthy of the name...) are flags/players etc

Well the problem with me having loads of small limits has hit again, can't buy my new laptop on credit (unless I overpay, but I need the laptop ASAP so not even waiting 2 days for that to process). Maybe now the likes of Capital One will see that £200 is useless! I think if they don't put it up I'm going to get rid of it so that Vanquis/Aqua actually will put my limits up! Do Vanquis credit search for increases? Or use the monthly feed anyway? As it says "don't take on too much credit elsewhere" so they must be able to see and use that to judge, or is that just to scare you?
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 June 2010 at 1:21PM
    Score! Risk Score with LTSB is down to 4 and CPD marker removed.

Shan't apply for anything, but nice to know nonetheless :)

EDIT: They say I'm eligible for a £1,600 OD!!! ZOMG I'm WELL leaving that as it is but cor, just goes to show it pays to kick up a fuss about CPD markers :)
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • Zack1
    Zack1 Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    izools wrote: »

EDIT: They say I'm eligible for a £1,600 OD!!! ZOMG I'm WELL leaving that as it is but cor, just goes to show it pays to kick up a fuss about CPD markers :)
    Well done that's good to know!!

I want a new student account (Natpest are actually annoying me), is Lloyds a good option, or will I fail credit scoring at everyone bar Natwest, as I'm new?

My last Halifax app was 6th Jan... I think! I applied for a partner card since (Sainsburys (?)), does that matter? I.e. if I apply would I be seen as not having applied since Jan or seen as last applying whenever I applied for a partner card? As I'd imagine they are scored significantly differently!?

I want to try for a student account there, but will probably get a decline.... :mad:
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    izools wrote: »

Did you remember where the name of that department which would tell me my risk score?
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    sutton111 wrote: »
    Did you remember where the name of that department which would tell me my risk score?

They had to call my branch to ask :o

It's odd, they've got a pre-app limit of £1,600 for Overdraft but £0 for loan or credit card... hmm... They also said I could have a Platinum account if I wanted. No ta, not with those fees!
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure