Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• lolly1963
    lolly1963 Posts: 217 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hi, I have purchased home and car insurance both with gocompare, both showing as pending but nothing else when I try to raise a ticket it says there is no click. I definitely clicked through and purchased via the rules.They were both purchased on different days. There is no value n the cashback showing either which is odd. Can anyone help or is anyone else having trouble with gocompare cashback please? Thanks
  • rjesson
    rjesson Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    On 21st October I purchased a 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD that was supposed to have a free £125 gift card by redemption but even though I have supplied all the correct evidence at the right time they won't approve the voucher. I rang JL's customer services who took 19 mins to answer. They said they had no record of the offer. Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot of the offer, I foolishly trusted them. I am 150% sure that the offer was on their website when I ordered.
    In my experienced John Lewis has turned into a dishonest, shoddy company in the last couple of years.
    Has anyone else had this experience or has anyone else got a screen shot or other evidence of this offer. If I can get the evidence I will take them to the small claims court.
  • pdx123
    pdx123 Posts: 294 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    rjesson wrote: »
    On 21st October I purchased a 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD that was supposed to have a free £125 gift card by redemption but even though I have supplied all the correct evidence at the right time they won't approve the voucher. I rang JL's customer services who took 19 mins to answer. They said they had no record of the offer. Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot of the offer, I foolishly trusted them. I am 150% sure that the offer was on their website when I ordered.
    In my experienced John Lewis has turned into a dishonest, shoddy company in the last couple of years.
    Has anyone else had this experience or has anyone else got a screen shot or other evidence of this offer. If I can get the evidence I will take them to the small claims court.

Google: 'John Lewis £125 gift card'
    Love is GRAND..........Divorce is 100 GRAND!
  • Hi,

I raised a request to Topcashback support to get my password reset at the start of November as it suddenly stopped working even though I'm sure I was putting in the right one. I have chased multiple times about this since then but other than 1 email initially at the start of Nov saying it would be fixed in 2-3 business days, Im but getting any answer to my emails. Can you help please?

Thanks
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hey everyone,

@lolly1963 – Can you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk with the purchase dates? I’ll check this out.

@rjesson – When you do click through from our site, the offers listed should also appear on theirs when it comes to retailer operated offers such as free vouchers etc .

@Smoore1 – Please email mse@topcashback.co.uk for me and I’ll help out with this>

Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • lolly1963
    lolly1963 Posts: 217 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hi Matt,
    email sent to you, Thanks for your help.
  • Hey everyone,

@ POPPYOSCAR - Glad I could help ��

@ Spoonie Turtle – Please email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk with the details of the transactions and I will review this for you.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Thank you, I finally have done after some other Life Admin took precedence :o turns out the expected cashback was less than I remembered but still a fair amount worth investigating.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi TCB

I am trying to submit a claim for missing cashback on some toys at George at Asda.

However when I try to do this toys and gifts is not showing in the drop down box for choose offer.

Toys and gifts is shown on the George at Asda page at 5% cashback.

How do I submit this claim please. (I actually have two to claim on and I did click through for both purchases)
  • gerryf
    gerryf Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good morning. I purchased car insurance from Swinton in September with £30 cashback. It's shown as pending. I realise that the date payable is 27 weeks but I'm a bit concerned that the order id is shown as n/a. Is this normal?
  • Thanks Matt - sent you an email this morning
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure