Mortgage Adviser Trainee - Magazines?

Comments

• MortgageMamma
    MortgageMamma Posts: 6,686 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well as I have said repeatedly over recent months, its a shame all the old regulars are being replaced with new regulars and it would be nice to see you all putting your bit in again. Sometimes I feel like there is only me, herbiesjp and dunstonh who have stuck it out. I'm busy too and I've been to hell and back in the last 10 months but I still make as much time as I can
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • AndrewSmith
    AndrewSmith Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    payless wrote: »
    Can I get front row seats? ... I actually live (currently) on the same road as pink ... perhaps if I sit on my roof I can peek in??

Strange looking old building with the big PINK logo slapped on the front.

There are plans to move H/O into a newer building on one of the out of town business parks.

Wish I knew where you were a few months ago, I bloody drove to Lichfield late in the evening through a storm with a packaged app. Could have come in for a coffee pmsl. :rotfl:
  • kimbatty
    kimbatty Posts: 1,367 Forumite
    Well as I have said repeatedly over recent months, its a shame all the old regulars are being replaced with new regulars and it would be nice to see you all putting your bit in again. Sometimes I feel like there is only me, herbiesjp and dunstonh who have stuck it out. I'm busy too and I've been to hell and back in the last 10 months but I still make as much time as I can

But maybe you have more spare time than other people. When you are running a successful mortgage business maybe you don't have the time to trawl the boards as much as some other people because you're actually dealing with clients
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun:cool:

Don't mess with me sucker!!!

MSE squirrels club Member #2 - now where did I hide those nuts :D :eek:
  • MortgageMamma
    The pink building looks like some old council offices near where I live

they badly needed to get out of there for a bit more space (and prestige) I am told by someone very senior they are looking at the new office complex next to the holiday inn express
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • regularsaver1
    regularsaver1 Posts: 4,930 Forumite
    jeez what has this come to

I knew the one would be involved though
  • MortgageMamma
    kimbatty wrote: »
    But maybe you have more spare time than other people. When you are running a successful mortgage business maybe you don't have the time to trawl the boards as much as some other people because you're actually dealing with clients

Just because someone puts time into the site doesnt mean they have nothing to do or little business coming in. Some people could just be more organised and efficient than others, and have administrative help. I'm not critisiing andrew and payless for not being on the site anymore, I'm simply stating that it would be nice to see them/for the forum users to benefit from their expertise

I know as well as anyone that when you work from home and are alone most of the time this site can get addictive
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

• kimbatty
    Think I might move to the Arms.( been a long time .. is AC still there??) .. have all the arguements dried up there these days

AC can't think who that is, there's an angelcake, is that who you mean ?

They still have their spats in there as in most online forums but between coming here to see who's arguing with who and going to the Arms, there's always a bit of light relief to be had :D

Endless amusement ;)

• MortgageMamma
    herbiesjp wrote: »
    Shall we all join in?

Quite frankly after reading all this, I'm might go back to watching Peppa Pig with my daughter

No herbs, the wonderpets are much more fun

lets go to work, teamwork, lets go to work teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaamwork:T
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

• kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    In fairness to Kenshaz ( and I've had my battles with him also in the past) all I recall him stating is that as Shameless should follow the rules by using a standardized signature , given she is now posting on the mortgage board as / soon will be an adviser .. things after that just got out of hand

perhaps if her threads were on the small business board ( or on a broker site like cherry ) the isssue would not have need be raised .

I sometimes think that geniune posters must be put off by the regular problems on the mortgage / investment boards

Yes that is correct Payless,I requested that Shameless should follow the rules,and Martin has since confirmed that users should report such actions to the moderators for investigation.Well the rest is history ,the defense mechanism clicked in ,attempting to stifle criticism.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • kimbatty
    I know as well as anyone that when you work from home and are alone most of the time this site can get addictive

No I'll agree with you there MM, I spend more than my fair share on MSE and another addictive one. Some days I have to slap myself on the wrists to make me get on with some real work :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills