Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• peteduk
    peteduk Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello,
    I have had cashback from Thomson for a holiday partly paid. I also have a 'screen dump' trail of the purchase (which Quidco have shown no interest in).
    The fact that Thomson made a partial payment suggests that there is an error in the payment value between the 2 companies - not my purchase.
    My last action was to contact Thomson directly in February but have had no reply.
    Has anyone had success with appealing to the Financial Ombudsman or other body re: cashback?
    If not I intend to follow up anyway.

To James, Quidco rep: I would be happy if you could resolve without the extra hassle. Please advise. Thank you.
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Please be assured that the Clicksnap issue will be resolved soon, however I am very sorry for any frustration that this is causing you in the meantime.

It sounds like we need have a look in your account to check your energy cashback and get your receipts processed. Can you send your queries over to [EMAIL="members@quidco.com"]members@quidco.com[/EMAIL] and put FOA James in the subject line and I'll gladly look into these issues for you.

Kind Regards,

James
    Quidco Company Representative

as my support inbox is now empty i assume because of the tech changes does this mean i have to start my claim again.its a month since i put my claim in and heard nothing.the fact this is a claim for quidco payment is beyond belief.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 April 2017 at 2:58PM
    I'm having real trouble getting my cashback from Quidco, and I don't understand what's causing the delays. I realise the Quidco has to wait for the retailer to sort things out, but surely there's a process in place where Quidco starts chasing the retailer? This is really getting quite poor now!

I currently have £4.51 in cashback outstanding from purchases that I made in early November, with 5 different retailers. Each one gave me an estimated date for cashback around January, and now they all just say 'The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction. We apologise for the delay.' I have another £9.51 in 'highest cashback' claims that is attached to these purchases, which won't be paid until the actual cashback is paid out.

I know it seems petty to get upset over such a small amount, but it's just really frustrating that I'm getting no updates, and have no idea if or when this is going to be resolved.

I also have a £0.31 highest cashback claim outstanding which says 'Your cashback will be available for payment when your purchase reaches confirmed status.' This purchase has been confirmed and I've received the main cashback, so wondering when this will get paid as well!

I appreciate there's probably not much the Quidco rep can do, but if there is something, would you get back to me? Feeling so frustrated with the whole process!

Hey @x-caitlin-x

Apologies for the disappointment caused Caitlin.

Estimate payment dates are worked out by looking at how quickly a retailer has been paying us over a 12 month period.

Our goal is to manage your expectations by providing as accurate a date as we can. However, as this is only an estimate, it is subject to change.

If the estimated date has already passed, we will already be working to make sure that we can get the amounts sorted as soon as we can especially because we hate delays too.

Nevertheless, allow me to look into your account... Are you able to get in touch with us via one of our Social Media channels, either Twitter or Facebook with the subject line 'Caitlin MSE'

This will allow us to locate your account and look at your cashbacks.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    my tickets and replies have been deleted by quidco saying you would pay me my £10 bonus if it didnt automatically get added.

can you tell me why?

Hey @ex-homelessdude2

Apologies for the frustration caused.

We are aware of that matter and that is due to our migration over to a new 'behind the scenes' messaging system.

Our tech team are looking into that right now, and should have a resolution to that soon.

Could get in touch with us via one of our Social Media channels, either Twitter or Facebook with the subject line 'ex-homelessdude2' and we will look into that bonus for you asap.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Was wondering when last payment was received from RAC Breakdown and what period did that payment cover please?

08 Dec 16RAC UK Breakdown Cover £114.99 £66.00 Tracked

Hey @bristolleedsfan

Allow us to look into that for you.

Could get in touch with us via one of our Social Media channels, either Twitter or Facebook with the subject line 'bristolleedsfan MSE' and we will look into that for you.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    peteduk wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have had cashback from Thomson for a holiday partly paid. I also have a 'screen dump' trail of the purchase (which Quidco have shown no interest in).
    The fact that Thomson made a partial payment suggests that there is an error in the payment value between the 2 companies - not my purchase.
    My last action was to contact Thomson directly in February but have had no reply.
    Has anyone had success with appealing to the Financial Ombudsman or other body re: cashback?
    If not I intend to follow up anyway.

To James, Quidco rep: I would be happy if you could resolve without the extra hassle. Please advise. Thank you.

Hey @peteduk,

I would need to take a closer look at that particular cashback in your account.

Are you able to you able to get in touch with us via one of Social Media accounts on Twitter or Facebook with a message containing your email address and the subject line: 'MSE peteduk'.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    as my support inbox is now empty i assume because of the tech changes does this mean i have to start my claim again.its a month since i put my claim in and heard nothing.the fact this is a claim for quidco payment is beyond belief.

Hey bargainqueen8,

Do not worry as the current support box issue does not mean that you will need start any of your claims again.

All cashbacks will still be processing okay despite the empty support inbox (... a technical bug that should have a resolution very soon).

I can also have the claim in question looked into for you. Do not hesitate to get in touch with via our social media channels; Twitter or Facebook.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Hey bargainqueen8,

Do not worry as the current support box issue does not mean that you will need start any of your claims again.

All cashbacks will still be processing okay despite the empty support inbox (... a technical bug that should have a resolution very soon).

I can also have the claim in question looked into for you. Do not hesitate to get in touch with via our social media channels; Twitter or Facebook.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

i used the quidco energy switch in october and i`m still waiting for the cashback.i put a claim in a month ago but still no payment.i`m getting to the stage of putting it down to experience and just using other cashback sites now,as this was a simple cashback that is coming from quidco not another company.:(
  • peteduk
    peteduk Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hey @peteduk,

I would need to take a closer look at that particular cashback in your account.

Are you able to you able to get in touch with us via one of Social Media accounts on Twitter or Facebook with a message containing your email address and the subject line: 'MSE peteduk'.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

Hello Joseph,
    Thanks for replying.
    Unfortunately I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

Is there any other way I can get you the details?
    Eg I believe some sites have a "Private Message" facility, does MSE? Or I could send you an email directly perhaps.
    Alternatively I could add to my support ticket on the Quidco site if that helps.
    peteduk wrote: »
    Hello Joseph,
    Thanks for replying.
    Unfortunately I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

Is there any other way I can get you the details?
    Eg I believe some sites have a "Private Message" facility, does MSE? Or I could send you an email directly perhaps.
    Alternatively I could add to my support ticket on the Quidco site if that helps.

Hey @peteduk

No worries... Are you able to do exactly the same, only this time; Send that to members@quidco.com and let me know on here once you have done that.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback