Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Comments

• gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:28AM
  • hello, my phone is sony ericsson k800i. please can someone kindly give me a unlocking code for it. it is on o2. the imei number is 35342701-693128-7-41
    thank you
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:28AM
  • Does anybody know of a FREE unlocking facility for Motorola C975?

I'd be most grateful.
    The years starts today ....
  • Could be a long shot but does anyon eknow a free way to unlock a sony ericsson W810i? locked to vodafone. thanks
  • Happy xmas everyone. Was just wondering how i can unlock a Sony Ericsson W580i phone on tesco. Thanks
  • Could anyone help me - im after an unlocking code for a Samsung C300.

I have tried to search this thread but got to page 32 and my eyes got the better of me.

Its currently on a Vodaphone network and my mum got it for me for Xmas to rpelace the one i dropped in a puddle. I'm hoping it will work on the 3 network.

Thanks
  • Hi guys and gals,

Hope you all had a good Christmas. Everyone's just gone to bed. Received a Vario III or b'day. Very Happy :)

Does anyone know if the Vario III and the original T-mobile Vario (my previous phone can be unlocked?

Also,

do you know if I can put a PAYG chip in my original vario and continue using it as a sat nav (co pilot 5 is installed on it) ?

Thank you

Enjoy the rest of your week

Sonny
    :beer:
  • chachi
    chachi Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    billy_bb wrote: »
    Could be a long shot but does anyon eknow a free way to unlock a sony ericsson W810i? locked to vodafone. thanks
    Happy xmas everyone. Was just wondering how i can unlock a Sony Ericsson W580i phone on tesco. Thanks

Sorry gents, no free way or remote unlock method for SonyEricsson handsets, you'll have to pay/visit a shop to sort it out.

Could anyone help me - im after an unlocking code for a Samsung C300.

I have tried to search this thread but got to page 32 and my eyes got the better of me.

Its currently on a Vodaphone network and my mum got it for me for Xmas to rpelace the one i dropped in a puddle. I'm hoping it will work on the 3 network.

Thanks

Unfortunately a C300 is not a 3g handset ...
    Used my MB profits to trade London for Cyprus ...
  • billy_bb wrote: »
    Could be a long shot but does anyon eknow a free way to unlock a sony ericsson W810i? locked to vodafone. thanks

Hi billy_bb,

If your W810i is over 12 months old Vodafone will unlock it free of charge as long as you have an account with us, either Pay As You Talk(PAYT) or Contract. If the handset is under 12months old there would be a charge of £19.99 (inc VAT.)

You will need to call our Customer services on 08700 700 191 or 191 from your Vodafone mobile number. You will need to advice us of the make/model of the phone and also the IMEI number (which can be found by entering *#06# into your phone or it can also be found in the battery compartment of the handset.)

Hope this helps,

Hopefullyuseful1
    Vodafone UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills