Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    No worries, much easier than a Voda dealing, Voda will have tō prove otherwise, if they cant the entry is corrected.
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • YaoSong
    YaoSong Posts: 37 Forumite
    nomywell wrote: »
    Just to update to say that Lee from Vodafone's WRT contacted me today regarding my recent problems and 'WRT135 request for help. During the last 6 weeks, he is the only person from Vodafone who has contacted me despite many, many promises made. We have reached an agreement that enables us to walk away from Vodafone which are my wishes, and without disclosing what was a confidential phone call, I will say that I am happy with the outcome, though sad it had to come to this and took so long and contained so much stress to get a resolution.

It's worth mentioning that Lee was very honest during the call, and accepted my complaints, This guy appears to be a valuable addition to these forums, and I suppose it shows that Vodafone appear to be starting to address their many issues, though they have a long way to go. It was all a bit too late to save my custom, but I really recommend the 'WRT135' process highlighted above. Their CS needs serious attention, but I think Lee is well aware of that.

This is good to hear. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Some of the staff I've dealt with at Vodafone are very good and some not at all, but it's the seniors in Vodafone that need to make the changes. It's always good to see when people post their bad experiences followed by the desired result.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    I'm glad Lee managed to resolve your outstanding issue too.

I've never had any problems with Vodafone until recently. I have contacted Lee using the sticky on this forum and I hope he gets back to me.

I don't have an issue per se with the thing that's come up; it's just the way they've gone about it.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    20aday wrote: »
    I'm glad Lee managed to resolve your outstanding issue too.

I've never had any problems with Vodafone until recently. I have contacted Lee using the sticky on this forum and I hope he gets back to me.

I don't have an issue per se with the thing that's come up; it's just the way they've gone about it.

more dodgy dealings by third party care eh? Do share it with us incase it effects anyone else here :)
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Gigabit
    Gigabit Posts: 13 Forumite
    There is no link in the OP.
  • JayC1987
    JayC1987 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Hello there,

I am wondering if anyone can help I've spent time looking around this forum. I have an issue with Vodafone giving me a Vodagroan. I took out last Feb, this phone has been in and out of the repair shop, the last repair was taken into the shop last month (December 21) I've tried to speak to vodafone to discuss my contract to see if I could possibly get my contract cancelled as its been in and out of the repair shop three times in less than a year, or get any money knocked off my bill as I've paid for minutes and calls and data however I've not been able to use the data i've paid for however whenever I speak to anyone at vodafone all that happens is i get passed on to different call agents.

Getting very annoyed with them as I cant get any where with my issue.

Jay
    Loan £7687 :( Credit Card £4630 :( Overdraft £1600 :(

Its payback time.
  • 20aday
    diamonds wrote: »
    more dodgy dealings by third party care eh? Do share it with us incase it effects anyone else here :)

It'll have affected quite a few customers who upgraded to the new iPhone back in September 2015.

My card wasn't charged at the time and whilst I don't dispute the fact I owe the upfront cost (my issue isn't that) it's the fact I've tried a few times to pay it only to be told I owe nothing!

A. I do. I finally had a text from them last week saying there'd been a problem. B. My issue is the fact their Twitter support team ignored many Tweets from myself (and others) and that 191/Live Chat have no idea.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • 20aday
    JayC1987 wrote: »
    Hello there,

I am wondering if anyone can help I've spent time looking around this forum. I have an issue with Vodafone giving me a Vodagroan. I took out last Feb, this phone has been in and out of the repair shop, the last repair was taken into the shop last month (December 21) I've tried to speak to vodafone to discuss my contract to see if I could possibly get my contract cancelled as its been in and out of the repair shop three times in less than a year, or get any money knocked off my bill as I've paid for minutes and calls and data however I've not been able to use the data i've paid for however whenever I speak to anyone at vodafone all that happens is i get passed on to different call agents.

Getting very annoyed with them as I cant get any where with my issue.

Jay

Hello fellow frustrated Vodafone customer!

Fill out this form here: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-form/index.htm using the advice posted above in this sticky.

OP the link in the sticky doesn't work (there's no URL attached) so if you can amend to hot link it that'd be great.
  • Just spent ages typing out my issue as requested only to get an error page stating 403 Forbidden when I hit submit.

Seems like typical VF dealing with my issue for the last 18 months then.....
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    lagerspice wrote: »
    Just spent ages typing out my issue as requested only to get an error page stating 403 Forbidden when I hit submit.

Seems like typical VF dealing with my issue for the last 18 months then.....

By default when you type anything out online copy and paste before sending, you have learnt the hard way twice, you joined Voda and you used the internet, you know have knowledge to evolve ;)

Good luck with your Voda issue tho! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure