The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

e2save problem (merged threads)

Comments

• spike9
    spike9 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Can any of you experts help with this as I am completely baffled ! I ordered a virgin sim only on 21 march with e2save. The contract was dated 24th and arrived today 26th. I have to put in 3 bills 2nd 4th and 6th and the instuctions I have been given are totally ambiguous ! Vouchers at my account are addressed to crewe but those that came with the sim are loughborough. My account says the first bill I submit will be between 24th april and 31 may but this seems to be when I should submit it but doesn't explain when the bill should be dated. Elsewhere it says the bill should be dated roughly 2 months after commencement. This would be around the 24 may which is only 7 days before the end of the window for submission. The instructions also say to send the claim at the relevant claim time not when the bill is received ? I think the correct bill will be either around 24th april or 24 th may but feel at present it is just pot luck as to which I submit . Sorry if these matters have been fully covered as I know that I have definitely read about the addresses but still not sure which to use.
  • robosaver
    robosaver Posts: 19 Forumite
    I have not received my automatic cashback within the time frame stated in T&Cs. I have sent an LBA today threatening court action for full cashback payment, if the money is not received within 10 days. Will let you know reply.
  • Thanks Robosaver keep us informed.

Spike9 you can always ask for the terms and conditions to be clarified.
    If you submit your claim (with or without the virgin invoice (and provided good reason)) and find you have not been paid the cash back (breach of contract) you should ask for all the money outstanding to be paid within 14 days. Thereafter follow final warning letter and and include threat of legal action and finally issue proceeding based on the points all ready covered on the forum.

And always remember to keep all the paperwork safe until your final payment.

Gus
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    I'm afraid people are STILL making all the SAME basic errors. If you aren;t prepared to reseacr and find out how it all works beforehand you are asking for what you get. I have been explaining things and heloping people for months on here when they get themselves into trouble - but there's no excuse for ignoring the masses of such help and information on here and plubging in, expecting to be rescued by others who have already invested their own time bothering to warn and explain in order to prevent problems in the first place. The answers to all the questions have been given many times over already. Anyone getting themselves "confused" or in trouble should spend a few hours reading the many hundreds of hours of warnings, explanations and assistance others have already spent in answering the same questions for months on end.
  • mulerider
    mulerider Posts: 293 Forumite
    Just made a successful first claim on a 'Price Match' deal. As mentioned in the previous post there is loads of useful information on this forum. I know it's not luck I just make sure I read all the small print. I certainly can't afford to throw away £480 for making a few simple errors.
  • Jamie_2-2
    Jamie_2-2 Posts: 51 Forumite
    What does this part mean in cashback claim T&C's....

(This bill must be no older than 28 days when we receive it and have no balance brought forward.)

The balalance brought forward bit, how might such a thing occur?
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Dah... if your direct debit bounced.
  • kaytata_2
    kaytata_2 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Dah... if your direct debit bounced.

y is that a duh? i wudnt have known that

has anyone had any luck getting thru to the cashback team on the phone?

wat number did you use
  • Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    I never got sent terms and conditiions re cashback and want them in case of trouble . How can you get hold of them?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    You are a bit stuck as they regularly change them.

See if anyone got the same deal as you (at the same time as you) and beg a copy off them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure