Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• ndf9876
    ndf9876 Posts: 404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks for the responses - I'm doing pretty well so far, but there seem to be an awful lot of "bad" surveys on there (it says it'll take you 10 minutes, actually takes 40, you get screen out 25 minutes in) or again perhaps just my bad luck. Still, it's the best survey site \ app I think I've ever done and based on some of the replies and posts here, it seems like it's worth sticking at.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    ndf9876 wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses - I'm doing pretty well so far, but there seem to be an awful lot of "bad" surveys on there (it says it'll take you 10 minutes, actually takes 40, you get screen out 25 minutes in) or again perhaps just my bad luck. Still, it's the best survey site \ app I think I've ever done and based on some of the replies and posts here, it seems like it's worth sticking at.

I think its important to take the estimated time with a pinch of salt - it will commonly be a few minutes either way. I certainly wouldnt say its any better or worse then other sites regarding this. Ive had a 25 minute survey take me 6/7 minutes only this week.

I cant say I've ever had one say it takes 10 minutes and then actually takes 40. Ive had one which qmee said takes 5 minutes then you fire up the survey, and the site itself says it'll take 25. Unless its worth quite a bit, that gets shut down pdq.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • ndf9876
    ndf9876 Posts: 404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    mikep22 wrote: »
    I think its important to take the estimated time with a pinch of salt - it will commonly be a few minutes either way. I certainly wouldnt say its any better or worse then other sites regarding this. Ive had a 25 minute survey take me 6/7 minutes only this week.

I cant say I've ever had one say it takes 10 minutes and then actually takes 40. Ive had one which qmee said takes 5 minutes then you fire up the survey, and the site itself says it'll take 25. Unless its worth quite a bit, that gets shut down pdq.

That was exactly what happened to me - a survey qmee reported as short turned into a "redirected" one for a lot longer.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone notice that to qualify for most of the £1 plus surveys you have to be an owner of a multi million pound business.
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Tinman wrote: »
    Anyone notice that to qualify for most of the £1 plus surveys you have to be an owner of a multi million pound business.

Some of them you do, and I had one, one time which asked if I was currently being treated for cancer. I was like....thats a pretty niche target group right there.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • jlemaitre
    jlemaitre Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 31 July 2019 at 9:48PM
    avoid survey ID:

Trending topics (15 mins)

its to do with Macdonalds. There is 2 sections a huge section for parents and the other for your child. It took alot longer than 6 mins to get to the end of the parent section. The 1st question for my child asked what age s/he is and we got screened out answering the question.

Waste of time.
  • Tinman
    Shoe repair kit on Ebay
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Michael Kors Perfume
    michael kors decadence
    both on Ebay. 6p each
    ally.
  • Tinman
    asajj wrote: »
    Michael Kors Perfume
    michael kors decadence
    both on Ebay. 6p each

Google as well
  • Tinman
    How tedious are Not Premium/Premium surveys.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback